sixpack
Install xoops 2.6
  • 2012/7/8 14:23

• sixpack

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/5/28

Hello all,

I will try the xoops 2,6 but i have a blank page juste is the end of the installation : page_config.php.

Do you have an idea ?
After the blank page is i want to go to preference same problem blank page.
Same problem with all page preference .

Thanks in advance for your help

Six

chaoos
Re: Install xoops 2.6
  • 2012/11/24 16:33

• chaoos

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/9 1

During installation version 2.6.0 Alpha 1 I used Slovak translation from Transifex, installed modules Profile, PM and Banners and extension Protector. After installation is complete I also show only blankscreen.

So I installed the 2.6.0 version again.

Installation in the original English, I did not install any module or extension.
Installation was fine.

In administration I installed the module Banners, and after the installation is displayed only Blankscreen. After disabling this module was all right again.

In administration I set in General Settings Slovak language from Transifex ... and again there is a problem. Page worked at 30%, many common links such as edit profile and others display the Blankscreen (mainly Administration did not work either).
When I manually via phpMyAdmin rewrote the language back to English, the problem stopped.

--------------------
PHP: 5.3.13
MySQL: 5.1.63

TheNineHertz

yes i have same problem to install Install xoops 2.6.

Mamba
  • 2018/3/31 1:13

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

What kind of problems do you have?

Did you use the code from GitHub?
https://github.com/XOOPS/XoopsCore
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

wishcraft
Re: Install xoops 2.6 :: install/page_dbconnection.php

After doing the composer which I think should be done for the client as part of the installation also the README.md needs to be written for Ubuntu/Debian..

Anyway as part of the installation I get to: install/page_dbconnection.php ~ and get the following error:

Quote:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Doctrine\DBAL\Configuration' not found in /home/mynamesnot/eclipse-workspace/xoopscore.localhost/htdocs/install/include/functions.php:318 Stack trace: #0 /home/mynamesnot/eclipse-workspace/xoopscore.localhost/htdocs/install/page_dbconnection.php(95): getDbConnection('') #1 {main} thrown in /home/mynamesnot/eclipse-workspace/xoopscore.localhost/htdocs/install/include/functions.php on line 318

I am working on the PHP.ini settings module for system as well as the .htaccess route and API, btw. mamba I looked at those api guides you sent through, and graph is just based on facebook.com graph api and the other one is oauth, there will be later oauth methods, in the api, but I remember when I implemented them in the previous historical corridor, it destroyed oauth2 on twitter and a couple of places and completely collapsed, they are essentially still both REST API just with a control class anyway...
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

wishcraft
Re: Install xoops 2.6 :: Endroid Installer did not detect a compatible project type

mynamesnot@marrickville:~/eclipse-workspace/xoopscore.localhostphp ~/composer.phar install

Quote:
Loading composer repositories with package information
Installing dependencies (including require-dev) from lock file
Nothing to install or update
Generating autoload files
Endroid Installer did not detect a compatible project type

mynamesnot@marrickville:~/eclipse-workspace/xoopscore.localhost/xoops_libphp composer.phar install

Quote:
No composer.json in current directory, do you want to use the one at /home/mynamesnot/eclipse-workspace/xoopscore.localhost? [Y,n]? Y
Loading composer repositories with package information
Installing dependencies (including require-dev) from lock file
Nothing to install or update
Generating autoload files
Endroid Installer did not detect a compatible project type
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

geekwright
Re: Install xoops 2.6 :: Endroid Installer did not detect a compatible project type

This works fine (just tested on Ubuntu 18.04):

git clone https://github.com/XOOPS/XoopsCore.git yourdir
cd yourdir
cp composer
.json.dist composer.json
./xoops_lib/composer.phar self-update
./xoops_lib/composer.phar install

You should not be in xoops_lib when you run composer install. Also, XoopsCore does not contain a composer.lock file, so you might have better results starting from a fresh clone.

Installing composer globally is preferred over depending on the included composer.phar, but for now it will work if updated.

The message "Endroid Installer did not detect a compatible project type" is just informational. It is telling you that it didn't find a Symfony project to add itself to, which is as it should be.

For now, XoopsCore is targeted to developers only, and it is expected that developers have or will build their own proficiency with composer.

Login

Who's Online

130 user(s) are online (50 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 130

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits