How to behave on the XOOPS.org websites
The XOOPS Community is well known for it's friendliness and willingness to help. In order to keep that reputation, and to be able to act on those instances where the reputation may be damaged, we
have made a set of simple rules every member needs to abide by. This XOOPSiquette applies to all members at any time, on every part of the XOOPS.org websites. Registration on this website and/or use
of the XOOPS websites constitutes an agreement to these Terms.
General Posting Guidelines
- Please post your topic to one forum only. If it needs to be moved, alert a moderator by pm.
- Use meaningful subjects in the forum and comments which give informations about your posting. Do not use subjects like "Help! I´m lost".
- Do not use offensive language. We are here for people of all ages, and want everone to feel comfortable. Offensive language constitutes as profanity, racial, ethnic, and
gender based insults or any other personal discriminations, and posts meant to offend or hurt any other member or their work. If you need to say something do it with the facts but not with insults.
Spamming and Trolling
- We do not tolerate spamming or trolling
in any place.
- Please stay on topic. For general conversation, please use the XOOPS.org Members Lounge forum.
- warez and other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form. Pornography is not permitted, and adult content oriented links should be clearly marked as such.
- Please keep your images on topic and mind the size and dimensions, as not everyone may be on a broadband internet connection.
- Respect others as you want to be respected.
- Please use proper judgement when choosing an avatar. We like to promote a family atmosphere, and avatars that disrupt this will be removed. Do not spoof or post misleading
text in your avatar.
- Use of images in your signature is not permitted.
Sizes and formatting
- Please do not change the fontsize of the signature text to a larger size than the postings text. Feel free to use formatting options (underlining, bold,
- Please keep your signature to no more than a maximum of five lines.
If you fail to follow these guidelines you will either receive a message, a warning, a temporary or final ban depending on the severity of the issue from a moderator. Disrespectful behaviors,
offensive sentences, insults and others language abuses, as describe above, will be edited and deleted without warning.