Catzwolf
Re: Gamers Unite!
  • 2004/3/31 3:54

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

Ok this girl is to busy whipping people to remember the web url!

gameinatrix.com

Tabasco
  • 2004/3/31 4:42

• Tabasco

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/12/26

HughG,

I have checked your site out many times

I am loving this. I am getting a lot of great ideas

Tabby

HughG
  • 2004/3/31 5:42

• HughG

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/2/21

Quote:

Tabasco wrote:
HughG,
I have checked your site out many times
I am loving this. I am getting a lot of great ideas
Tabby

Cool Beans!

If I can help in any way, just lemme know!
(worse I could say is no! )

TedERux
  • 2004/4/2 0:39

• TedERux

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/18

K I'm Stacker from the Graveyard Shift clan in AOT Tactical Ops. Our site is www.gsclan.org

I am very new to Xoops, like two weeks. Our site sucks, we need help, I really like the RH site, nice job guys. If anyone could help me with our site please drop me a line here or in our forums after you check it out. We need a decent theme but I have no time to learn how to make them yet. We have 3 major problems with XOOPS so far. The first being the theme.

Second, our shoutbox (which has now been shut off due to this) seems to have some sort of cache or something, when we turned it on it typed fine, but then someone replied and it was my username as well, I log out and he types again... still my name! Who knows ? lol

Third, the profile is at the top of the top page, can't get rid of it! We went to admin panel, settings, preferences, general settings, we set the start-up module to EVERYTHING but it didn't change anything?

Anyway nice site guys keep this thread goin! good luck have fun and happy fragging.

Lance_
  • 2004/4/2 2:43

• Lance_

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/1/12

Hey peeps,

I run 2 sites on the multisite hack and a 3 to be integrated. Just switched to XOOPS from an asp/access forum. They all still need work. And am hoping for a couple of modules presentely being developed.

Still in waiting of a good ladder/tournament system to integrate in xoops.

The Lion's Den - The Gladiator's Arena :: Competition, Ladders, Tourneys, Seasons for any game and gametype.

EOLeagues - Excessive Overkill Leagues :: League based on Mr.Pants Excessive Overkill MOD. Right now hosting the UT2K3-4 League. This site is available to host all leagues playing Excessive Overkill for all games using a version of this MOD.

KebeKlan :: Site just starting. Destined to be a place for Quebec, Canada players to communicate and inform others on their games and machines. Hence the title The Fraternity of GamerZ. Everyone is welcomed to participate.

GDL-WEB Hosting and Clan Services:: XOOPS also used on my webhosting in the member area for communication. Pretty basic setup, more for the forum and support aspects.

DrFunk
  • 2004/4/2 11:40

• DrFunk

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/2/29

Great Idea! I'm known to online gamers as ThCraftman.
My sitehttp://ppctech.ppcnetworks.net has a forum just for gamers and we also are showing hi-res video demos of games. We are just starting this XOOPS connection and hope it goes well. We invite all to link to us and submit. Keep us informed of your growth...good luck Here's to you..

Tabasco
  • 2004/4/3 17:31

• Tabasco

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/12/26

Lance_

I really like the Montisarts themes you are using. They look good for gaming sites

Tabby

Stewdio
  • 2004/4/3 17:41

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

Montisarts themes are by far the best for any gaming portal powered by Xoops. I havn't seen or heard from the author in quite some time and would like very much for him to become more active in the community once again. Of course, real life issues take precedence, I just wanted to acknowledge this fine theme designer.

Cheers

vaibhav
  • 2004/4/3 18:49

• vaibhav

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/2/27

hey guys i liked themes tswn and ppctech.............

Can i get these themes.I m running a lan site.........

can anybody suggest few good timepass flash games.... which i
can host on my lan site... as i don't play much.... so i m
quite ignorant of games.......
I need games which goes up to 10-15 levels.......

I will be very much thankful if smbody cud help me.......

Lance_
  • 2004/4/3 19:03

• Lance_

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/1/12

Yep, I really liked the Montisarts works. He's been inactive for a while now on his own site.

Actually if anyone could help me, I would like to create the same login that he has above his present theme.http://www.montisarts.com/modules/news/
Haven't had any luck, and when he tried sending the page to me it screwed up in the hotmail download.

Cheers.

Login

Who's Online

143 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 143

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits