www.xoopsdesign.com

Djiman
Re: Wierd things that you do...
  • 2006/10/1 7:10

• Djiman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/7/26

Forgetting to upload your update or change from your local to your server:

Have you ever completed any update or change to your project/website on your local/testing site, and go mad as you can't find the modification on your hosting site?

Or how about signing in on your local server and with a second browser pointing to your hosting site at one time, you keep scratching your head as to why you can't post anything over there.

yes , quite often I want to delete and reload the whole new thing!

wizanda
  • 2006/10/1 7:59

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

Yeh I have done that a few times, why i haven't a home server at the mo keep getting confused

I hate pressing enter when I only meant another line and it goes and submits..

iHackCode

Quote:

Djiman wrote:
Have you ever completed any update or change to your project/website on your local/testing site, and go mad as you can't find the modification on your hosting site?

Yes, I Did That A Couple Of Times..
CBB / LatestNews / Publisher / XM-Spotlight

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Djiman
  • 2006/10/6 18:58

• Djiman

• Just popping in

Weird things that suddenly happens to your pc !!
Yeah,
Yesterday I received a call from a friend - the last time we saw each other was 18 years ago. - we were still cool cow-boys then!
So we decided to chat over skype.
yes, your guess would be as good as mine about what happened next.

that thing!!! it just protest and wont work. All day I have been fixing that pc n microphone's software. All of a sudden, it just wont work at all.

I am reason-able cool, but now I am starting to get angry at those weird things, seriously!
Especially when I see him online and can' talk back.(( don't ask about writing/chatting, he talk in one of these language that you learn then forget))

m0nty
  • 2006/10/6 19:05

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

i s'pose the weirdest thing i do on the pc is use IE more than firefox :S

and i always forget my password after i have changed it, not when i 1st join a site tho, i always remember the password then.. but if i change it a few months later, i forget it about 2 seconds after i've changed it.. :S

Djiman
  • 2006/10/6 19:12

• Djiman

• Just popping in

You talk about password, after restoring here and there, that skype, just asked me for my password to login after all thes restoring. I could not remember it.
They wanted to help really and they were friendly with me, they asked me for the email, -to make thing worse,
now i started, first email did not work,then second one did not match, okay third email matched, now what is the password for that email?! loads of work all day and night..

Djiman
  • 2006/10/7 9:33

• Djiman

• Just popping in

Okay! today have been able to fix my weird thing. all solved!
now i have made have taken some weird step. printed out all my passwords and also stored all in a text file on the pc,
weird way!!

jensclas

I have an address book beside my computer - my purple book I call it - it is my PC bible...every site i create an account at - that is where I need to put the psaaword. Can't rely on the memory - or the confirmation emails etc...it all has to go in that purple book..so guess what...if i forget I usually forget the really important ones like u/name and password for my web host's my account account...duh!

Djiman
  • 2006/10/7 14:19

• Djiman

• Just popping in

Jenclas, you ladies are always very tidy, un-like us doggies.

Bad habits die hard..

These are the two common things a man would normally do:
- for notes , pull the paper out from the fax machine. when the fax comes in, it is stored in the memory - print it later.
- Can't remember the code for the credit card, - search for it on the mobile. Where is the mob? run back to the carpark, it is somewhere in the car. - can't find it,(maybe fallen out from he pocket) ask my friend , pls: ring my mobile to locate it..

Login

Who's Online

229 user(s) are online (157 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 229

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits