tedsmith
Where Do Xoops Coders Hang Out?
  • 2006/4/12 12:18

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/6/2 1

Hi

Having recently got into the world of PHP programming and having released my first beta of anything XOOPS related the other week (Xoops Importer) I was wondering if there's somewhere where all the XOOPS coders tend to hang out? The people who write the modules and the core - people like Mithrandir, Marcan, Stewdio, David_L, and all the many others.

I thought they might hang out at dev.xoops.org but I can't see any obvious signs of it. Although I guess I can now be considered 'a developer' I don't appear to have access to the developers forum. Is that where they will all be? If so, who do I need to PM to request access? I have PM'd Herko but not sure if he's the guy to ask.

The reason I ask is because it would be useful to be able to ask a query in relation to PHP and XOOPS as opposed to just PHP on it's own. For example, "I'm trying to do X, with the XOOPS value XY & Z...".

Cheers

Ted

bluenova
Re: Where Do Xoops Coders Hang Out?

Hi Ted,

Herko should be able to sort it for you. If not then phppp would be the one.

Cheers

Herko
Re: Where Do Xoops Coders Hang Out?
  • 2006/4/12 15:17

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Hi Ted,

All members of a dev.xoops.org project *should* automagically get access to the forums. Apparently you say you haven't got access. I'll check this out later this week and will get back to you on this.

Herko

Login

Who's Online

118 user(s) are online (84 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 118

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits