saeed
please review www.nvidiaclub.com
  • 2006/2/12 9:15

• saeed

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/9/27

Dear friends,

Please take a short time to visit my new XOOPS site WWW.NVIDIACLUB.COM and say what you think

thanks
All about electronics and hardware:
HardWare Freaks!

davidl2
Re: please review www.nvidiaclub.com
  • 2006/2/12 11:26

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

As my real job is involved (in part) with making very fast systems - including some of the fastest nVidia powered systems - this site's very interesting to me

Good work indeed! Keep it up!!!

davidl2
  • 2006/2/12 11:26

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

PS: You should have submitted this to YAXS as well

saeed
  • 2006/2/12 19:42

• saeed

• Not too shy to talk

Thanks david, I will post it to YAXS soon.

any more comments friends ?
HardWare Freaks!

Herko
  • 2006/2/12 19:55

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

I concur with david, your site looks very good indeed! Professional, content rich, to-the-point, very good

Congrats!

Herko

saeed
  • 2006/2/13 12:42

• saeed

• Not too shy to talk

thanks herko I will keep it up as much as I can
HardWare Freaks!

masterdwarf
  • 2006/2/20 18:11

• masterdwarf

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/25

Looks good. Gonna try implementing xoops. Using integramod but having speed issues.

One thing. Your forum headings are the same color as the background so you can't read them. Wasn't sure you were aware of that.

Stewdio
  • 2006/2/20 18:36

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

Site looks good, keep it up.

I was looking around for content. It seems that you are starting to get things together. I noticed that there arn't any links submitted yet.

When I launch a new site, I tend to keep unfinished content out of the view of users until it's ready. I'm sure your waiting for people to post a few links and I realise you just opened your site, so this is totaly understandable. Perhaps you can populate the list to encourage others and fill the void.

A suggestion I would like to add, depending on your level of comfort and knowledge, is an article or two on Linux Driver installations. Perhaps some how-to's for select distros, or at the very least, going back on my previous point, some links on where and how this might be done. Again, I do understand the site is new and you may or may not want to add Linux related materials to your site for various reasons. It was just one of the first things I went looking for.

I also noticed that you do not have your search enabled. I personally feel that the google search is a great tool, but considering that your are going to write articles and other sorts of content, you may want to consider making that content domain searchable.

I hope you don't mind my critiques. I think you've done a tremendous job so far. I'm just relaying my perspective from an end user standpoint.

Good luck and happy XOOPS'sing!
XOOPS Community Support

alex1182
  • 2006/2/20 22:18

• alex1182

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/11/21

I like it, nice looking website and I like the theme you've used, it's not too cluttered, easy on the eyes and you can find what you're looking for fairly easy.

One thing I'm not really sure about (and maybe it's just me) is the side 'scrolling/typing' text in the "News Around The World" block, maybe speed up the 'typing' a little and extend the visibility time or change it to a classic vertical-type news scroller.

Login

Who's Online

156 user(s) are online (105 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 156

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits