migoe
Re: "Coming Events" module ??
  • 2004/9/22 8:26

• migoe

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/4/2 9

On my Site (www.liedermacher-forum.de) i use the great piCal-Module in Version 0.6 since 10 Months and the visitors of the Site makes often a use of it.
You can take a look at it when you scroll down und klick on "einblenden" in the Section "Terminkalender". In die left Navigation you find links to the categories under "Termine". The Site is in german.

migoe, wants to say sorry for my bad english

dheltzel
  • 2004/10/8 19:12

• dheltzel

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/1/8 1

Quote:

DonXoop wrote:

Excellent! Care to share your mods with us? I assume you made some block clones with mods. Could be useful to me too now that I think of it.

You bet! I'm cleaning up some more code but hope to release a a 2.3 RC1 real soon now. I'm trying to keep the mods I make in the main Agenda-X tree to avoid people getting into "patch hell".

If you want to try a "preview release" (even I don't want to support this one, but nothing's blown up yet), grab it here.

Feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Dennis

noisia
  • 2004/10/8 21:59

• noisia

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/8/24

One big problem with Agenda-x is that it does not support input from the Macintosh.

If a user on Macintosh adds an event, the feedback says the event is added, but in fact it is not....

Has anybody been able to solve this issue?

peterr
  • 2004/10/9 2:15

• peterr

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/8/5 9

Hi Dennis,

Quote:

dheltzel wrote:
You bet! I'm cleaning up some more code but hope to release a a 2.3 RC1 real soon now. I'm trying to keep the mods I make in the main Agenda-X tree to avoid people getting into "patch hell".

If you want to try a "preview release" (even I don't want to support this one, but nothing's blown up yet), grab it here.

Feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks Dennis, that is really good, I will be trying it out soon. Btw, I really like your 'sig', give me a *nix OS anyday. :)

Peter

barryc
  • 2004/10/23 23:47

• barryc

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/3/20

Quote:

noisia wrote:
One big problem with Agenda-x is that it does not support input from the Macintosh.

If a user on Macintosh adds an event, the feedback says the event is added, but in fact it is not....

Has anybody been able to solve this issue?

In the earlier versions of AgendaX there were problems with the code for the popup calendar on the Mac. Dennis has implemented a new popup and it works on the Mac, at least it does using OS X 10.3

Barry

Login

Who's Online

236 user(s) are online (152 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 236

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits