Just popping in
Posted on: 2008/8/26 18:54
1) Upload and install as normal
2) Edit webcam.php : Change $img from "http://mzsrv.zoo.org.au/webcams/butterflies.jpg" to your webcam image URL.
Don't forget to keep it enclosed in double quotes. Change $r (the refresh rate) to suit. Default is 20 (= 20 seconds).
3) Edit index.php: Change image width and height to suit your cam image.
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare newbb_calculatelevel() (previously declared in C:\Programme\VertrigoServ\www\swp\modules\newbb\class\user.php:19) in C:\Programme\VertrigoServ\www\swp\modules\newbb\class\user.php on line 78
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare newbb_load_object() (previously declared in C:\Programme\VertrigoServ\www\swp\modules\newbb\include\functions.ini.php:39) in C:\Programme\VertrigoServ\www\swp\modules\newbb\include\functions.ini.php on line 40
Many thanks for your reply. Yesterday I managed to solve the upload issue.
What I did:
1. I run phpinfo.php
2. I wrote down the DOCUMENT_ROOT value
3. Using PHPMyAdmin I modified the field containing the folder used for upload in the table 'xoops_dms_config' to the value from DOCUMENT_ROOT appended with the path to the repository
4. And then it worked for me!!!
Hope this helps other people.