After noticing that the module was a little older, I started to change it to the new GUI, but then I realized that it was also necessary to improve the SEO aspect of the module.
The previous version, used the submission form with action on the uri of the form that used it:
Here ... this is a very long url to google, so it is convenient to store it in a session and then retrieve it in the text editor for sending via email.
I added some files to use the module, with bootstrap modal with the following code:
<!-- Button to trigger modal -->
<a href="#myModal" role="button" class="btn" data-toggle="modal">Tell a friend</a>
<!-- Modal -->
<div id="myModal" class="modal hide fade" tabindex="-1" role="dialog"
<button type="button" class="close" data-dismiss="modal"
<h3 id="myModalLabel">Modal header</h3>
<p>One fine body…</p>
<button class="btn" data-dismiss="modal" aria-hidden="true">Close</button>
<button class="btn btn-primary">Save changes</button>
The Button to trigger modal need to open the modal form for data entry, while the Modal is the content of modal popup window that is displayed. I have not included in this case the form in the modal content, but you will find in the package when you download the module.
The module is in Beta 1 for not assure perfect functionality because I have trouble myself to make it run well.
I also added the log file is in administration where you can manage and delete them one by one, and in the user side in order to see the list
Let me know if you can regularly send the email, or if you have problems.
It is likely that some delivery settings are not configured properly.DemoDownload!Try this forum