I am please to announce the latest release of WF-Channel to the Xoops Community. This version is considered beta and should be used only for testing purposes and not to be used on a production website. This release is to help find any bugs or issues that may arise on different servers and server configurations.
This version of WF-Channel has some important changes, many new features and security enhancements.
Some of the new features include:
1. SEO friendly
2. Bookmarks (Two types either AddThis or internal book marks), cached for faster browsing
3. Tags (Xoops Tags)
4. Related pages
5. Faster PDF Creation and cached for faster browsing
6. RSS feeds
7. Xoops Notifications
8. Displaying of comments counts, user and publish date, copyright notice and a new page display.
9. New Icons from Xoops
10. Changed the way that the logo image works and added the ability to add a caption below the main page image.
11. Improved CSS validation and should validate correctly (Ignoring the Xoops Errors)
12. Fixed many issues with the links and refer pages.
13. Added html tidy to all pages, print and PDF creation (if enabled by the server).
14. Added a new class to deal with input filters.
1. Refactored a lot of the WF-Resource class and methods, either for speed increase, security issues and/or feature upgrades.
2. Added the ability to search pages via the admin side by date/text
3. Added XoopsSecurity to page/refer/link submission.
4. Added Form tabs, now forms are broken down into manageable segments by tabs.
5. Changed the way that textarea boxes are displayed within Forms. These will no longer be squashed into the right hand side of the form, but now span two columns. Making it easier to work with.
6. Added Mass Html Import, this is quite basic, but should do the job. Will need some more work after user feed back.
7. Updated the Admin menu, adding and removing new/old items. This is now 'templated'.
Plus many many more changes that I just do not remember.
This version of WF-Channel requires WF-Resource 1.04
I am also pleased to announce the release of The Xoosla Website. Although the website requires some more work, it should serve its purpose for the time being.
To download the module please visit the Xoosla website:Xoosla Modules
Please visit our forums for support:Xoosla Support