What is WF-Channel?
WF-Channel is a module to display Misc pages on your website. This module is not a replacement for a content module, though it could be easily used as such if required.
WF-Channel can also display a 'Link to US' and 'Refer' pages.
=> version 2.00a RC
- Fixed: Removed all known 'english' hardcoded language
- Fixed: No sql file with last package, sorry about that one
- Fixed: Refer Email, missing database field and count not saved
- Fixed: Default Page was not updated correctly, could have more than one default page. bad!!
- Fixed: Page Menu link still shown if page was default or selected
- Fixed: css bug when no pages in database
- Fixed: If no default page selected, WF-Channel will no longer exit with a redirect but show a no default page
- Fixed: The amount of Refer emails sent in admin area
- Added: Block, add a block to show new pages. (will add a wf-channel menu of requested
- Added: Better more friendly error handling, erros should just not fail for no reason
- Changed: Removed the 'Create Tab' to a link above the Page listing. (saves Space)
- Changed: Function name wfc_upload to avoid conflicts with WF-Channel clones.
Please Note: My new website is not setup yet, so support for this module will have to be done on this site for now. I will update you when I have things up to date.