DonCurioso
E-Mall

Hi everybody!,

i'm looking a module to do something like delivery.com or donmenus.com. Simply, easy to use&install, and 'll need than works fine

I was testing ck-erp, but this is too complicated for the end-users, so i must to ask here if somebody know something like this, a vertical portal (vortal) or similar.

E-Shops like osC,magento or similars aren't the solution...and i prefer something over Xoops.

any idea?

Many thanks in advance
HispaXoops | Xoops España

That's the way i like it! | Nada mejor que una Alhambra bien helada con aceitunas...

ghia
Re: E-Mall
  • 2009/3/1 14:22

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

DonCurioso

thk ghia, but oledrion can't do this and it haven't those things that I need. Of course that it was my first option :)

That's the way i like it! | Nada mejor que una Alhambra bien helada con aceitunas...

ghia
  • 2009/3/1 17:09

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

Maybe you can tell what you need, because here, delivery.com or donmenus.com don't ring a bell.

DonCurioso

Ghia,

an e-mall solution, a multistore, not only a store like osC,Oledrion,freeway,prestashop... I put these examples just to gave a better idea than i was looking for

Sometimes, a link would be better than a lot of words...hehehe

Thanks

DonCurioso

*Update*

Have got anybody any idea of it?

Thk in advance

DonCurioso

I´ll try to explain... this is not my language, i´ll try...

I want to implement a multi-vendor solution shop over Xoops. I know than solutions like XCart & similars are the solution, but i want to know if anybody had developed anything like this for/over Xoops.

If not (i suppose it, because this community doesn´t have many solutions over e-commerce), please, think about it & which it the best way to implement a cart, with multi-vendor chars.

Of course than Oledrion it´s a nice cart ( the best one actually ), but doesn´t support a multi-vendor shop (maybe on a next future, Hervé?)

Thk in advance.

hervet
  • 2009/3/9 9:24

• hervet

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/11/4

Quote:

DonCurioso wrote:

Of course than Oledrion it´s a nice cart ( the best one actually ), but doesn´t support a multi-vendor shop (maybe on a next future, Hervé?)

My actual goal is to have a good e-Commerce solution, other things will come later, may be.

sailjapan

Seeing as how you're planning to use it for a biz, have you considered offering InstantZero some money to customize Oledrion for you?
Never let a man who does not believe something can be done, talk to a man that is doing it.

DonCurioso

Sailjapan,

no at the momment. This is only a project, no a real proposal...yet. Now, Hervé knows that i´m looking.. so if he wants to send a budget, he´s got my personal e-mail

Anyway, if finally i will do something with any cart, be sure i´ll use Oledrion. I did translate from first free version&updated a few days ago for spanish language (and any others modules too), and i´m happy to cooperate with Hervé to continue with this. I can contribute, at the momment, with this.

So... if somebody heards something like i´m looking under Xoops... please, tell us, thk in advance.

Regards

Login

Who's Online

154 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 154

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits