gestroud
Internet Cafe Management Software?
  • 2005/9/27 1:20

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

I'm looking for recommendations for software packages for an Internet Cafe. Does anyone have any past or present experience with any of the packages available?

probatus
Re: Internet Cafe Management Software?
  • 2005/9/27 3:29

• probatus

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/14

Are you talking about software to manage time? Or to run on the actual computers people browse with? I have been to a number of internet cafe's world wide and the best way to do it is to run something like Knoppix. It is a linux live cd. It runs right off of the cd, a hard drive is not required. That and you dont have to pay M$ for licsensing fees.

samer
  • 2005/9/27 7:05

• samer

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/24

No, I think he is talking about an internet cafe management software, under M$ windows , try www.handycafe.com , it's free but they display a small advertising banner when a user logs in , but I didn't figure yet how to split the time for internet and games, and create an account for each one separately.

gestroud
  • 2005/9/27 16:14

• gestroud

• Home away from home

Thanks for replying, probatus & samer.

Guess I should have been more explicit, but samer's correct. What I'm particularly interested in is time management/billing software and anyone's experience with it.

The software both of you mentioned looks interesting from different aspects. I'd actually been looking at HandyCafe.com for a while.

Samer, one question: Even though Handycafe advertises the product as free, they have a section that says, "Except Server." Can you tell me what that means and what the cost is?

Thank you,
gestroud

EDIT Never mind about the server, I found the answer. Thanks.

cgunther
  • 2005/9/27 16:24

• cgunther

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/27

Try EasyCafe from here -http://www.tinasoft.com/ - I've setup a couple of these. It's totally brainless to use, anyone that can operate an esspreso machine can admin the system which is handy if the environment excels in coffee drinks but not in technical support.
"Your motherboard wears Army chips"

bluenova

Quote:
Even though Handycafe advertises the product as free, they have a section that says, "Except Server." Can you tell me what that means and what the cost is?

It means you only pay per client, the server is included in the cost (or free, depending on how u look at it) Their free version has Handycafe adverts on the clients screen, the paid version doesn't. There are no limitations in the free version.
Also have a look at Smartlaunch It's quite expencive but its very feature rich (has the most features of all the cybersoftware I've seen), and if you're running a cybercafe then it would pay for itself anyway.

gestroud
  • 2005/9/29 4:36

• gestroud

• Home away from home

My thanks to you also, cgunther and bluenova. I'm going to give all of the software a test drive. Smartlaunch does look very feature rich, but I hate monthly fees. I'm a cheapskate!

chuam
  • 2005/11/2 5:46

• chuam

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/11/2

"Try This Software" The Best

http://www.vaosoft.com

CubControl Internet Cafe Software

You can get full ClubControl Platinum for free!

It is not a demo version, it is complete version,

including:
• Fiscal accounts
• Full Internet control
• Absolute client computers security
• Unlimited client computer quantity
• No functional limitations
• No hidden payments
• Full technical support
• Free updates for one year

All you have to do to get it is to place ten links to our site www.vaosoft.com on any internet forums and catalogs. Then, after you show us those links we will send you free ClubControl Platinum with unlimited key.

djones25
  • 2006/9/7 2:22

• djones25

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/9/7 1

Hi!...Tinasoft EasyCafe v2.2.14 is very good Server/Client software used to manage an internet cafe...I also have one, but the serial that I have only accepts 5 client computers...
Do you have the serial of this software that accomodates 15-30 or much better, unlimited client computers?...I just badly needed it...I recently downloaded a crack, but it just also accomodates 5 clients...
Thank you so much!!!

Shine
  • 2006/9/7 5:36

• Shine

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2002/7/22

Publicly asking for a hack or someone elses license for a paid software package......This is absolutely not done!
Advice: Show some respect and pay for the software you need if it is paid license software.

Link:http://www.tinasoft.com/easycafe/wiretrns.htm

Login

Who's Online

169 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 169

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits