jraborg
image manager - Could not get uploaded file 0
  • 2003/12/31 6:04

• jraborg

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/31

I have problems with image manager tryied to upload images and I'm keep getting "Could not get uploaded file 0".
I have 777 on the /upload directory.

Any help will be appreciate.
Happy New Year
10x
JRaborg

Burnspot
Re: image manager - Could not get uploaded file 0
  • 2004/1/1 1:43

• Burnspot

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/30

I constantly get the 644 message despite triple checking all my CHMODS...I gave up and just use my ftp app, lol.

Stewdio
  • 2004/1/1 2:08

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

Try using ImageMagik instead

DonXoop

Check your file naming conventions. The uploader is fussy about characters like hyphens "-". Underscores "_" are o.k.

Stewdio
  • 2004/1/1 3:29

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

And I made a mistake. I thought for a moment that you were using a gallery package of some sort. Sorry about that.

file2mail
  • 2004/6/13 15:49

• file2mail

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/23

technigrafa

Did anyone figure out this problem? The thread linked to above doesn't work anymore - I don't have access to it. I am getting this same error on XOOPS 2.0.10. The wierd thing is this site was working fine for months and then all of a sudden all image uploading fails. The image manager in the fckeditor doesn't work anymore either. The site is being hosting on my server and we didn't change anything that I am aware of. I double checked the uploads directory and everything is 777. Weird. HELP!

Edit: I am pretty sure this has to do with a server setting. Maybe a change in PHP.INI. Is anyone familiar enough with this to know what setting in that config file may cause this?

frankblack
  • 2006/11/10 17:06

• frankblack

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/6/13

In a thread on myxoops.org had a similar problem. His hoster obviously disabled the rename-function.

This could!! be also the reason for your problem. XOOPS changes the name of the uploaded file to a file with a long digit and the extension with rename.

You can solve this problem, when you make use of copy and delete instead of renaming the file. Maybe I can find the place where you have to change the code or do it by yourself.

HTH

technigrafa

Thanks! I think we found the culprit:

In PHP.INI, Under File Uploads, the path directory was set to blank. Either that needs a full path or should be commented out which will use /tmp by default.

superdave
  • 2007/5/25 0:29

• superdave

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/11

Ok.... I'm facing the same problem now... getting "Could not get uploaded file 0" error messege when I try to upload an image in image manager.

I am running XOOPS 2.0.16, so I'm can't seem to find the PHP.INI file as mentioned... if it still exists in this version. Anyone else have any idea?

I have installed the same version of XOOPS several times elsewhere for other sites I have built, on the same type of servers, etc and have never come across this problem before. Strange. The Uploads directory is CHMOD to 777.

Thanks for any help in advance...

Login

Who's Online

181 user(s) are online (121 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 181

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits