kiwiguy
Cannot delete users from group
  • 2004/5/26 15:12

• kiwiguy

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/4/19

I know there is another post like this in another forum and i know the code which is

Original Code:

$memstart = isset($memstart) ? intval($memstart) : 0;               if ($groupid == XOOPS_GROUP_ADMIN){ !                 if ($member_handler->getUserCountByGroup($groupid) <= count($uids)){!                    redirect_header('admin.php?fct=groups&op=modify&g_id='.$groupid.'&memstart='.$memstart,0,_AM_ADMINNO);!                 }               } else {                   $member_handler->removeUsersFromGroup($groupid,$uids);-                redirect_header('admin.php?fct=groups&op=modify&g_id='.$groupid.'&memstart='.$memstart,0,_AM_DBUPDATED);              }           }           break;

Modified Code:

$memstart = isset($memstart) ? intval($memstart) : 0;               if ($groupid == XOOPS_GROUP_ADMIN) {!                 if ($member_handler->getUserCountByGroup($groupid) > count($uids)){ !                    $member_handler->removeUsersFromGroup($groupid$uids); !                 }               } else {                  $member_handler->removeUsersFromGroup($groupid$uids);               }+            redirect_header('admin.php?fct=groups&op=modify&g_id='.$groupid.'&memstart='.$memstart,0,_AM_DBUPDATED);          }           break;

the problem is I am such a newbie I have tried adding it to the mainfile.php and i end up with a blank page when i go the group section.

What I am asking if somebody could just insert it for me and send me the whole mainfile.php file to me so i can just replace it I am getting more than frustrated here please i am begging you to help here. I am only just starting to understand but not in the writing side of it.

cheers
kiwiguy

m0nty
Re: Cannot delete users from group
  • 2004/5/26 15:40

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

Quote:
kiwiguy wrote:

What I am asking if somebody could just insert it for me and send me the whole mainfile.php file to me so i can just replace it

you don't edit the mainfile.php file for this hack!!!

please any1 reading this, DON'T email your mainfile.php file as that file contains all your usernames and passwords for your MySQL database..

the file you need to edit is modules/system/admin/groups/main.php

if u send me ur email address i'll email you the correct file: main.php

kiwiguy
Re: Cannot delete users from group
  • 2004/5/27 3:01

• kiwiguy

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/4/19

monty refer to a private message I sent you!

kiwiguy

Login

Who's Online

213 user(s) are online (124 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 213

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits