JackJ
The new coming Wfsections is no Myth
  • 2004/4/8 19:55

• JackJ

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/8/31

Catswolf gave me a wee shot at the new coming Wfsections and the opportunity to report any bugs.

The bottom line is this--before I say anything else, XOOPS had better be prepared for a massive influx of new users when this content module gets out. I quite frankly have never come across an article manager in the open source CMS world with so many features and choices anywhere on the Internet.

Xoops will rocket into a new realm when this baby is released. Great work Catswolf! (I hope my £10 is in the post)

Seriously, the improved features are far too many to mention here. I could fill a few pages with them. Catswolf has obviously been listening to feature requests. The presentation also looks so modern and professional. This man has been very, very busy.

When it is realeased--and I don't know when, Catswolf will no doubt specify all the new features, so I will leave that honour and privelage to him, but be assured, its definately on the way, and worth the wait.

Edit: Catswolf gave me the go-ahead to assure users that this is happening. When a module is released it is the author's happy honour to list the features, so please respect this and don't ask myself, thanks..

ladon
Re: The new coming Wfsections is no Myth
  • 2004/4/8 20:08

• ladon

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/10/31

I am very happy with the enthousisasm you are showing. Now I'm even more confinced that the module will be great. And I do hope that thiss wil attract more xoopsers that will realize that XOOPS is the CMS of the future.

Neobless
  • 2004/4/8 20:59

• Neobless

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/22

I'm sorry, but I will believe it when I see it, Catzwolf has promised this module wuld be released last year and that to me is far to long.

You say it has many new features? Like what exactly?

Talis
  • 2004/4/8 21:31

• Talis

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/24

But is there any news on WF-FAQ?

JackJ
  • 2004/4/8 21:36

• JackJ

• Since: 2003/8/31

Neobless
Quote:

I'm sorry, but I will believe it when I see it, Catzwolf has promised this module wuld be released last year and that to me is far to long.

You say it has many new features? Like what exactly?

Nothing that would interest you, it has been too long..

Stewdio
  • 2004/4/8 22:16

• Stewdio

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

Looking forward to it Catz, thanks for keeping us informed

Neobless
  • 2004/4/9 0:44

• Neobless

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/22

If it is as good as you say it is? Then I will wait

Any chance of a hint to the new features then?

Catzwolf
  • 2004/4/12 0:00

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

First of all, Jackj, your tenner is in the post!

Also, I would like to thank those who believe they are keeping my work alive by cloning my modules, thanks guys.

As you may all be aware now, the new version of WF-Sections is not a myth, my fantasy or a false promise (As I was kindly told once) but in fact a reality and I hope to silence all those who pour doubt over my words. :-p

I have spent the last 8 months re-coding (around 80% new code), adding new features and updating old ones and at the same time working on other/new modules.

I don't want to start listing all the new features or going into detail at the moment. (As I don't have the time ) But I promise the long wait is almost over and I thank all of you who have stuck with and believed in my work.

Thanks again.

niktarin
  • 2004/4/13 13:16

• niktarin

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/9/21

Just on time :)

I was looking yesterday for a article module,
But as I need one soon ( and I don't mean to presure you)
when will it be released?
A week?
A month?
2 months?
6 months?

Should I be waiting for it or not?

Nick

rabideau
  • 2004/4/13 14:20

• rabideau

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/4/25

Catz...

Keep up the good. Lest we forget, patience does <not> grow in everyone's garden.

Login

Who's Online

153 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 153

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits