cuckston
Formulaire
  • 2004/2/21 21:40

• cuckston

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/1/19

Hi there, I posted the following in the formulaire website however have had no replys. I was hoping that someone here might be able to help.

Quote:
Hi there, I seem to be having problems with the formulaire module, I have installed the module, set the mail preferences to phpmail, put in my email address in the form setup, clicked off admin, not picked a group and ticked off Receive the form filled and then made a form and everything seems to be ok. I can go onto the form i can fill in the info, press submit and it says thanks for sending the form. However when i go to check my email i recive nothing. I changed the email address to check and make sure but still nothing. Anyone any idea's?

Thanks,

cuckston
Re: Formulaire
  • 2004/2/22 12:08

• cuckston

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/1/19

bump

dreamgear
  • 2004/3/14 2:47

• dreamgear

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/7/18

Is anyone still working on Formulaire ?

All the download links have gone dead

This module was a great boon to me. I'd hate to see it orphaned.

Hmm.. after a little investigating it seems I ought to look at Liase at http://brandycoke.com.

dreamgear
  • 2004/3/14 2:55

• dreamgear

• Friend of XOOPS

Well.. Liaise seems nice, but there is only the one contact form.

Formulaire is really cool in that you can define your own multiple forms.

dreamgear
  • 2004/3/16 17:10

• dreamgear

• Friend of XOOPS

Does anyone have the Formulaire "menu" working ? On my systems click on "Form" on the main menu just yields an empty form. The "menu" section in the admin doesn't seem to have any effect.

philou
  • 2004/3/16 19:31

• philou

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/5/6 8

hi,
I'm the author of the "formulaire" module.. Can you explain what doesn't work with it ?

dreamgear
  • 2004/3/17 16:32

• dreamgear

• Friend of XOOPS

Thanks. The module is great.

Here's the problem: The main menu entry that is created when the module is installed doesn't do anything for me. It just presents an empty form with only a submit button. The "menu" section in admin doesn't seem to affect this. I have it installed on two different systems, one at home that I manage myself and one at my hosting provider and I get the same behavior on both.

It hasn't been a problem so far because I've used it only on sites where I don't display the main menu to normal users. Now I'm working on a site where I might want to do so.

I have one other suggestion for improvement: It would be good if each form could have associated with it a piece of text, using the standard XOOPS editor, so I could have a few paragraphs and maybe a graphic explaining to the user about the form.

krayc
  • 2004/3/17 16:59

• krayc

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/2/17

Quote:

dreamgear wrote:
Thanks. The module is great.

Dreamgear, I concur the module is great. I also had the same problem, I believe it's because I didn't understand how to use the menu functionality. But like, so I simply created a custom block to hold the references to my form(s).

After I get familiar with programming in XOOPs, my plan is to use this module as a front end for creating custom data entry forms (ie, the data entered will have the option of creating a table based on the form elements)

krayc

Login

Who's Online

214 user(s) are online (139 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 214

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits