AAINC
ArchTheme Control Panel Ready for Testing/Suggestions.
  • 2004/1/20 17:11

• AAINC

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/10/18

The ArchTheme Control Panel is ready for download and testing. You can add up to five links and three messages to your theme through the admin. Currently there are three themes with the download: ArchSilver Theme, CPphpkaox Theme and CPx2t Theme.
ArchSilver shows links and messages as does CPphpkaox, though I will have to work on messages fading color which is configurable through the script located in the theme.html or eliminate for something else.
The messages script is supposed to be cross browser compatible. CPx2t does not show messages but uses the links with the tabOn/taboff class.

This is an early release for testing and suggestions. You will be able to use this Theme control panel for any and all themes just by adding some code in your theme.html.

There has to be an easier way to call the DB through the theme.html, any help with that would be greatly appreciated.
This is a ported phpnuke module from mtechnik.net.

You can view converted themes here:http://archthemes.archangelartifacts.com/

Download Module here:http://archangelartifacts.com/

As Always: NO REG REQUIRED FOR DOWNLOAD

AAINC

AAINC
Re: ArchTheme Control Panel Ready for Testing/Suggestions.
  • 2004/1/22 19:34

• AAINC

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/10/18

Hello,
I have had about 40 downloads of the beta archtheme control panel, but have not recieved any comments or suggestions.

I am updating some small things,like lang files and some bigger things like the "admin public announcements" (sorta like the announcements in phpnuke). I am also making admin to have features to show links and/or messages, or not. I may get rid of the messages sytem, but would really like to hear from people using variuos browsers to confirm that messages script works, I think I will implement them in another module I am working on.

Anyways anyone that has looked at beta please leave comments/suggestions, tell me it has possisbilities, its trash or tell me to F Off.

AAINC

Draven
  • 2004/1/22 19:57

• Draven

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/5/28

A screen shot or something would be nice. I don't like installing things until I can seem them, and see if I want to install them.

domineaux
  • 2004/1/22 20:12

• domineaux

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/9/29

I DL it, but to be honest with no docs I've been reluctant to install it. Don't take offense. Some of the things I've loaded sounded great, but created a myriad of issues for me.

I can't keep doing and re-doing if you understand what I mean.

Also, I'm not quite sure I understand what it does...

--------------------

svaha
  • 2004/1/23 11:08

• svaha

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/8/2 2

Hi Draven,
I'm testing it now on my site, follow this link :
Sitenews
Then on your right a little down you will find a theme selector, choose Archsilver theme.
Then on top you will see messages appearing and there is a menu (that's also configured through Archtheme control panel)
Note : It doesn't work yet on the startpage, because there I have also random pictures of xcgal installed and there seems to be a java conflict of some kind

Aloha

Login

Who's Online

152 user(s) are online (76 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 152

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits