bassyard
Re: Agenda-X 2.0 wish list
  • 2003/12/11 18:52

• bassyard

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/10/5

On my wishlist:

- I like Carnuke's idea: Countdown to special date with indicator in a block.
- Custom fields (ex. location, artists, ...)

Anyways wjue, thanx for this lovely module!!

I've got some other questions:
- Is it possible to show the picture in the flat view?
- By default, you need to fill in a contact and email, can I change this??

gstarrett
  • 2003/12/11 20:55

• gstarrett

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/3/12

I've only used AgendaX in the minutes now (I'm evaluating it for use on a new site). I'd like to see:

--Times on events. E.g. same event at 10am and 2pm W-Sat, 2pm Sun. (like a puppet show might be).

--"Add to my calendar" function to send the user a vcs or ics file that will be added to their local calendar.

--Standard XOOPS forms for entry of data. I'm not sure now if I can use bbcode, html, or text only in the event info field (easy to experiment to test it, I want it all ).

--Event Formatting, with a different background color / font color based on the category. I believe this would work nicely to produce the "weight" mentioned by someone earlier.

--Event Day Spanning (maybe, haven't thought this one through). When an event is 10 & 2 M-Sa, have an option to show a bar all the way across the week instead of 10 seperate events to keep it clean & professional, but still able to click an individual day for the details.

--Full details in the TITLE text so it pops up when you hover the mouse over a day | event. I believe this is like what ledowski was asking for here:
Quote:
ledowski wrote:
It would be cool to have a little pop-up (tooltext) for dates in the minical to display further information (e.g. time, place, ...).

--If you [em]really[/em] want to make me happy, write it so you can requiest reservations, indicate sold out shows, pre-sell tickets, etc. etc.

It looks very promising! I think I definately like this module. Keep up the excellent work!

DonXoop

Quote:

To this:
echo "<a href=$agendax_url/index.php?op=cal&month=".$m."&year=".$y.">";

Brilliant. That's it, thanks.

DobePhat
  • 2003/12/11 21:49

• DobePhat

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/15

Hey uh...this is outghtta control!
can I just modify the admin side myself?

Which script would I need to modify? Basically I just want to be able to add multiple dates without typing each date by hand: ie: 12/12/2003, 12/13/2003...as sometimes I have too many dates.

For instance,
hmmmm,
If I made a little javascript date picker....
where would be best to place it and have it called from?
Something in the admin folder?

Thanks!

ghbook
  • 2003/12/12 10:42

• ghbook

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/14

Hi.

i'd like a very precise recurring events module. I'm working "by appointments", i am a psychiatris and psychotherapist. On all the appointments, a certain number are recurring appointments (psychotherapy sessions). So i plan to day (2003-12-12)to meet Mr/mrs X every monday from 16:00 to 16:30 (for instance). Next session next monday (3003-12-15)Yes i plan, for 6 months (e.c). But what you plan is not what happend. Till 2004-01-19, OK, every monday. Suppose Mr/Mrs can't attend any longer the monday sessions, but he/se can wednesday from 17:00 to 17:30. So i have to change in my calendar the appointments, but not every one, the pos 2003-01-26 ones only. I want to keep the real old appointments, but change the future ones only.
That's what i would like. The possibility to change the recurring events for the future, keeping the past ones.

I hope i'm not too confusing.

Thanks in advance.

Gilles

gstarrett
  • 2003/12/12 18:45

• gstarrett

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/3/12

Quote:
i'd like a very precise recurring events module. I'm working "by appointments",
[snip]
I want to keep the real old appointments, but change the future ones only.

Don't forget about exceptions also... "Can we change our Wed afternoon to Thurs just this week?" or "just cancel this one appt a month from now" and otherwise leave the rest as is. Outlook seems to use a exception engine for the reoccouring appointments. There's 1 reoccourance for the series, then all that don't fall on that are altered to be exceptions (added or subtracted).

Definately not a trivial job... but I'd be _very_ happy to see it. Now if that could be implemented as an appointment class that could be re-used in other modules it would be even _more_ helpful, but that's off topic :)

RicoCali
  • 2003/12/28 6:46

• RicoCali

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/7/29

Wang,

How's it going? Is 2.0 ready yet

Rico

DHairy
  • 2004/1/14 4:14

• DHairy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/13

I didnt see anyone mention a configurable date in the admin section. Not to sound rude, but for people in the states 2004.01.12 is not an acceptable date format.

I've tried editing the code myself and I am no PHP expert but I cannot seem to find a global place to make everything n/j/Y as I did in my global.php for the rest XOOPS site.

Something like this:

define("_DATESTRING","n/j/Y g:i");

Any suggestions or solutions for this would be much appreciated.

wjue
  • 2004/1/14 8:56

• wjue

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/8/3 7

change Xoops's date format and you will see the effet in Agenda-X.

wjue

Quote:

DHairy wrote:
I didnt see anyone mention a configurable date in the admin section. Not to sound rude, but for people in the states 2004.01.12 is not an acceptable date format.

I've tried editing the code myself and I am no PHP expert but I cannot seem to find a global place to make everything n/j/Y as I did in my global.php for the rest XOOPS site.

Something like this:

define("_DATESTRING","n/j/Y g:i");

Any suggestions or solutions for this would be much appreciated.

pemen
  • 2004/1/14 9:12

• pemen

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/7/8 7

Are you fixed the roadmap for Agenda-X 2.0 and what will be the new features for the 2.0 version ?

Thanks

Login

Who's Online

175 user(s) are online (96 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 175

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits