Re: Community Support Member
  • 2003/12/25 14:16

• tom

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/9/21

Cblue is part of the Support team, hence 'Community Support Member'

So let me break it down:

Community - That would be XOOPS and all the people surrounding us

Support - Thats something your now good at, (Read YourHelps 604 other useless posts, well you may of made 4 good posts out of that). Any way Support thats something to help others out.

Member - when your a member, your a member of something, in this case Xoops.

So what does CBlue do? she's a member that supports the community, or she does community support.

All of this is pretty easy to understand from the rank name.

Dr_Funkenstein all 'Friend of Xoops' means is he donated a little cash, it's nothing more.

Merry Christmas All.

CBlue

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Thanks for explaining things Tom! And thanks for making me a Community Support Member!

Thanks for your kind words and support Carnuke, JackJ and tjnemez!

I hope you understand what a Community Support Member is now, Your Help. I have noticed that you can be alot of help to people too and that you try very hard.

JackJ has been a great support person for the community too, as well as DonXoop, and alot of others that even include people that haven't used XOOPS for very long.

Supporting the community does not mean you have to be a XOOPS expert. It just means that you share what you know about using XOOPS with the community. Plus you support by sharing web design tips, code snippets and any other advice and help you can give to others to make it easier for them to use XOOPS and customize Xoops.

I am proud of my new title and will do everything I can to live up to it!

Montisarts
  • 2003/12/25 17:32

• Montisarts

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/1/26

Tom,

Your rank should be XOOPS Funniest Member, lol.

Thanks for explaining with the patience I couldn't bring myself to get

Although YH would probably ask what funny is...

Catzwolf
  • 2003/12/25 17:46

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

I would just like to add that it has been really good to see members helping out within the forums the way they have been and it shows a true XOOPS community.

The support shown over the last few days in light of the recent problems has been fantastic and we would like to thank you all for that. It shows understanding and compassion.

So Merry Christmas fae a true Scot and no, am not drunk either

YourHelp
  • 2003/12/29 12:19

• YourHelp

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/6/9 6

Quote:
I would just like to add that it has been really good to see members helping out within the forums the way they have been and it shows a true XOOPS community.

Couldn't agree more

Mithrandir

Aye

Signed

(Btw on a related note - only bad thing about Cblue, I can find is that she somehow has managed to spew out 813 useful posts in just a few months... while I have tried to just get on the top-10 list in twice that time
Keep up the good work!)

CBlue

MithyT2, Not all my posts are helpful posts! Some are just friendly ones. I do seem to be moving up the Top Posters List. But I'm not trying to do that, really! I just want to help the community.

JackJ
  • 2003/12/29 19:06

• JackJ

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/8/31

I take it Catswolf the Merry Christmas comment is to do with one of mine from I can remember where? Apologies for that.

I lived in Glasgow and Edinburgh most of my life up until a few years ago. An an ex-glesga police) I liked the "fae" you sounded truly Scottish..:)

I was going through a "Meaning of Christmas" thing at the time. Its a long story with a history, sorry if it caused offence.

I am an ex-drinker who has been offit for 2 and a half years. Around Christmas and New year I find it a wee bit of a struggle, and probably go a bit "funny".

However, I am doing fine lad

A Good New Year to you. (or is that Guid)

Edit: True Scotsmen dont feel the need to announce it..:) it could be your a Celtic Fottball team supporter, that would explain everthying..

Herko
  • 2003/12/29 19:12

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Good on you JackJ, and a sincere congrats for that big achievement And going a bit 'funny' here seems to be the norm, so it won't bother all that many people

A good 2004 for you as well!

Herko

svaha
  • 2003/12/29 22:21

• svaha

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/8/2 2

Quote:
I am an alchoholic who has been sober for 2 and a half years if it is of any interest. Around Christmas and New year I find it a wee bit of a struggle, and probably go a bit "funny"

I'll have to correct you on that one Jack, you are not an alcoholic, you are a person who HAD problems and because of that drank too much alcohol.

When I look at your website and read your posts here, I see the potential. And who's funny, I mean look at my avatar. I even got one I don't dare to use here on this site, because they will kick me out of the database here at Xoops.

Happy New Year Jack
Aloha

Login

Who's Online

119 user(s) are online (64 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 119

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits