wjue
Re: Agenda-X 2.0 wish list
  • 2003/12/6 13:56

• wjue

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/8/3 7

Quote:

hrac wrote:
User registration to events and a comment field (for example I'll come with my 4 friends) or count field (number of people to joing event) while registering.

Could you explain further your idea, do you mean some sort of "interest counting" on event ?

wjue

DobePhat
  • 2003/12/6 19:23

• DobePhat

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/15

Hmmmm
Don't know if the above is worth spending too much time on...
What I mean is...It seems like if implemented it should be optional.

But again, it all depends on how you use the calendar.

And it sounds like a nice idea...just worried it could be difficult to implement...and possibly crowd the calendar even more...hmmmm...yeah could you clarify that a bit more?
I may have the wrong impression...

Thanks

svaha
  • 2003/12/6 19:58

• svaha

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/8/2 2

Can't speak for hrac off course but I think he means to say that :
I organise an event (festival, party or whatever)
People can subscribe to that event
I can see how many people are interested in this event.

The subscription can be simple (just name and how many persons) but can als be more complicated, like when you have to pay for an event or for a reservation for an event.
You could also count the visitors and allow only new reservations when the max. visitors count is not reached and so on..

It would be an extension of AgendaX towards an event/booking management system that could take care of the administration.

Personally I would be glad if you could build in a way to place recurring events in one submission/post.

Aloha

Dextro
  • 2003/12/6 21:19

• Dextro

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/9/13

What about if we could post all day long events and time specific events?

What I mean is if it would be possible to divide the days into hours and then, when submiting an event you would have an option where you would say if it was a all day event or and hour specific event.

If it was hour specific you could chose the starting hour (if it started right at the hour our if it only started at 1/4, half, 3/4) and how long it would last.

I hope I made myself clear.

Niels
  • 2003/12/6 22:18

• Niels

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/4/19

That is something that i like to see also insite an agenda module, when you can make it. I start trying it

RicoCali
  • 2003/12/6 22:52

• RicoCali

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/7/29

WOW...We might as well call Wjue Santa Clause. The Christmas list just keep getting bigger and bigger. Wjue just have to figure out who's been bad or good and they might just see the features. What he should of done is create a "paypal make a donation" for your wish.

wjue
  • 2003/12/7 10:41

• wjue

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/8/3 7

I wonder if Santa Clause do any business with Paypal, but I do have a buton somewhere on my site, a decoration that everybody can afford now

wjue

DobePhat
  • 2003/12/11 15:32

• DobePhat

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/15

Are you planning on releaseing this in phases. For instance I think (for me anyways) of priority is the admin feature for extended events, which is too time consuming right now. I'd be most content, very happy, and much appreciative for that.

Our site sort of depends o a calendar and Im getting so anxious I may have to do my mods to pical (another great calendar mod as well) if it takes any longer.

BTW: Sorry if I sound "Lazy" I should just do my mods and share them too..(it's just appearance stuff really). But Agendax I cant go too deep into the code because of language or character problems, (I uh can't read them so well)

So just wondering an ETC on this wjue. And of course Ill be happy to dontate a bit to the cause. Though I am = quite Poor Im sure every "little" bit helps though...

Best of luck all! And uh, yeah, Happy Holidays!

DonXoop

Great module and pretty too.
For me:
Different colours for categories so they show the colour before looking at detail.
Random picture that easily works against xoopsgallery.
Recurring events.

Most has been mentioned, just adding 'weight'.

Is it just me or because of December that makes a click into Agenda-X from minical that brings it to 2004 instead of 2003? My clock is right and I was wondering why my Dec dates don't show until I noticed it linked against the wrong year. The minical is right and a click from the main menu is right, only click from minical is wrong.

mktwain124
  • 2003/12/11 17:56

• mktwain124

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/9/27

Quote:
Is it just me or because of December that makes a click into Agenda-X from minical that brings it to 2004 instead of 2003?

There is a correction that needs to be made in approx line 66 of minical.inc.php [correct so that year=".$y."]

Change this:
echo "<a href=$agendax_url/index.php?op=cal&month=".$m."&year=".$ny.">";

To this:
echo "<a href=$agendax_url/index.php?op=cal&month=".$m."&year=".$y.">";

Great module wjue! Thanks for all your hard work

Login

Who's Online

183 user(s) are online (122 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 183

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits