lungor
Questionnaire Module
  • 2003/9/5 5:41

• lungor

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/9/4 1

As I wanns conduct some research in the web,Is there any questionnaire like module in xoops?

Shine
Re: Questionnaire Module
  • 2003/9/5 8:40

• Shine

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2002/7/22

You mean like a FAQ?
There are 2 modules:
the standard build in xoopsfaq and the WFFaq.
Look at modules (downloads) here and at modcentral, orhttp://wfsections.xoops2.com/modules/news/.

Grtz., Shine

Herko
  • 2003/9/5 9:40

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

No, a questionnaire is a list of questions ppl can fill in and send. Not a poll, but in Dutch enquete.

I don't know of a questionnaire module for XOOPS, but you could try brandycoke.com 's Liaise module. That module basically creates an extended contact form and sends it to the webmaster or any other user group. You could very easily create your questionnaire usinb that module, and let it send the results to you.

Herko

Shine
  • 2003/9/5 10:34

• Shine

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2002/7/22

Quote:
No, a questionnaire is a list of questions ppl can fill in and send. Not a poll, but in Dutch enquete.

Ahh,...such a module thing. Thanks for explaining Herko...learned something new.

Grtz., Shine

solo71
  • 2003/9/5 10:45

• solo71

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/1/29

There is a module called Contact+ which allow to customise questions of the classical Contact us module.

I just found this one : here!

But I have no idea of its functionalities.

I have another one (or maybe is it the same) that I need to put on download.

If interested ?

Herko
  • 2003/9/5 12:18

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Contact+ acts very much like Liaise (tho I personally prefer Liaise). Check it out at www.brandycoke.com

Herko

dooder
  • 2003/9/5 15:45

• dooder

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/9/3 1

I installed Brandycoke's liase and I like the expanded feature set. One problem I had is that I couldn't seem to get it to appear to Anonymous user group. I tried all combinations of visible and activate and modfying group access.

I renamed from Contact Us to Make Contact it in the module admin page and then it became a lot easier to find in the lists and I didn't confuse it with the system Contact Us or the Contact Plus module (which i have now replaced in favor of brandycoke's)

So, in the end, I have it working. My advice is... rename it before trying to go in and get it tow show to Anonymous users because the default is for it not to show to Anonymous.

lungor
  • 2003/9/7 12:18

• lungor

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/9/4 1

Hi All,
Nice to see you all reply.
I want to search such kind of module with the following capabilities:

1) Creat questionniare with items in various formats(Multiple choice, open end question, radio box and etc) with some sorts of validation(check whether the people fill in some items)

2) Give immedidate feedback to the people, like psychological test.

3) Authorization required for specific member participated the test

Would there be any so complicated modules?

dooder wrote:
I installed Brandycoke's liase and I like the expanded feature set. One problem I had is that I couldn't seem to get it to appear to Anonymous user group. I tried all combinations of visible and activate and modfying group access.

I renamed from Contact Us to Make Contact it in the module admin page and then it became a lot easier to find in the lists and I didn't confuse it with the system Contact Us or the Contact Plus module (which i have now replaced in favor of brandycoke's)

So, in the end, I have it working. My advice is... rename it before trying to go in and get it tow show to Anonymous users because the default is for it not to show to Anonymous. [/quote]

kingink
  • 2003/9/8 8:45

• kingink

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/9/8 8

Quote:

dooder wrote:

rename it before trying to go in and get it tow show to Anonymous users because the default is for it not to show to Anonymous.

Sorry, but I didn't understand where I have to activate the Brandycoke's liase module for the Anonymous user group. Thanx in advance for your answer.

EyeKeeper
  • 2003/9/8 12:21

• EyeKeeper

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/6/11

There is one module similar to that on .modscentral.com.
It?s there for the 1.33 version but it works out with the 2.x versions too.
It?s the Quizz module... It just need to be enhanced in some features

Login

Who's Online

197 user(s) are online (115 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 197

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits