wishcraft
Extreme Theme for XOOPS 2.5

Extreme Theme

Well I haven't released a theme before so I thought I should! This is solely not just my work it comprised of a couple of people's work to make this theme! This is being release cause it is GNU2 from aph3x so we have to release further modification as part of OSI and Open Source agreements!

Resized Image

This theme was based on bleekk's framework but was from pulse (http://www.aphexthemes.com/pulse-theme.html ) by aph3x (Erol) it is responsive and been highly modified for the community.

It includes a cycling background as well as gradients and plenty of CSS3 like for the title which include shadows and stroking. The main body is a gradient which if you want to change you will have to look up "Ultimate Gradient Generator" on google.com and change the CSS in /theme/extreme/css/style.css with the class tag to change which is .mainbody {}.

Cycling Background

This is designed to run on Apache with a .htaccess being included in /theme/extreme/images/backgrounds/ which is for the php file background.php which will search all sub-folders in /theme/extreme/images/backgrounds/ for suitable images and output them at scalar to 800x600 for the wall paper which is jQuery cycling and randomly changing method which is some additional code in the Java-script by wishcraft to have random background shifts.

Downloading & Unpacking

Download: xoops2.5_theme_extreme.zip - 5.3 MB

When you download the zip and unpack it, you will be presented with a folder called 'extreme' this simply drops into the /themes/ path of your XOOPS installation, remember too remove the sample backgrounds /theme/extreme/images/backgrounds/samples/ and replace the 'samples' sub-folder with as many sub-folder however deep with backgrounds and wall papers you want in the background of the module!

Further Media

Remember if you want to listen to some of my influential music tune intohttp://galactic-conquest.com it has guest access on subsonic, and Xortify (https://xortify.com) has reached the end of it SDLC... Check them out

wishcraft
Re: Extreme Theme for XOOPS 2.5

Includes

• SEO Keywords Streamling
  • Description Isolations - System only
  • Apple Touch Icons
  • CSS3 - Shadow, Stroke, Rounded Edges

Cesagonchu

Thank you for your work. I must also test it

wishcraft

Hey Cessy,

Haven't heard back cause I would say this is a minor oversight I have to fix.. With the backgrounds.. People ended up cURLing the background.php that loads the background images. I have modified the theme so it has a passkey for the background image to load.

I also found in the background with correct images you would get a back background. So what I have added is the following and change.

Added:
[size=xx-small]
+ theme.html - Changed to add passkey (See below)
* language
| +------ english
| - main.php - contains the encryption salt.
* images
+------- backgrounds
- .htaccess - Has changed
- background.php - Has changed (See below)[/size]

changes to background.php
// Added to line 3
include dirname(dirname(dirname(__FILE__))) . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR 'language' DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR 'english' DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR 'main.php';

// Line 4
if (isset($_GET['base'])&&isset($_GET['passkey'])&&$_GET['passkey']==sha1($_GET['base'].date('Y-m-d H') . THEME_EXTREME_SALT)) {

// Lines 46 to 61 have changed to include a try{} catch{} as in case a corrupt image is selected, with a while loop until an image passes through WideImage properly
$noloop false;
while (
$noloop==false) {

$randomfiles listFolderFiles(dirname(__FILE__));
    foreach(
$randomfiles as $key => $values) {
            if (
is_array($values)) {

shuffle($values);

$imagekeys array_keys($values);

$image $key DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR $values[$imagekeys[mt_rand(0count($imagekeys)-1)]];
            if (
is_file($image) && !is_dir($image))
                continue;
        }
    }    
    try {

$img = @WideImage::load($image);

$res $img->resize(800600);

header("Content-Type""image/jpeg");

$res->output('jpg');

$noloop true;
    }
    catch (
Exception $e) { $noloop false; }
}

// Line 63 - 65
}
header('HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found');
exit(
0);

Changes to theme.html
//Line 228
images: [<{php}> $n mt_rand(3565); for($r=1$r<=$n$r++) { <{/php}>"<{$xoops_imageurl}>/images/backgrounds/background_<{php}> echo ++$bgi . '_' . sha1($bgi.date('Y-m-d H') . EXTERME_THEME_SALT);<{/php}>.jpg"<{php}>if ($r!=$n) { echo ", ";}  } <{/php}>],

This will secure the background.php with a revolving door to load the image, so people don't hang on it trying to get all the images and slowing it down!

Download xoops25_theme_extreme_v1.02.zip - 5.3Mb's

Remember to change the SALT in /language/english/main.php

Login

Who's Online

155 user(s) are online (108 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 155

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits