chefry
Re: Xortify 2.5.1 & Spiders 2.7.1 - Cloud Security for XOOPS & Clones
  • 2011/8/25 6:07

• chefry

• Home away from home

• Since: 2006/10/14

Still getting the same problems with xortify with these error

Quote:

Notice: Undefined variable: xoopsConfig in file /modules/xortify/include/functions.php line 43
Notice: Undefined index: uname in file /modules/xortify/include/forms.xortify.php line 20
Notice: Undefined index: pass in file /modules/xortify/include/forms.xortify.php line 21
Notice: Undefined index: vpass in file /modules/xortify/include/forms.xortify.php line 22
Notice: Undefined index: email in file /modules/xortify/include/forms.xortify.php line 23
Notice: Undefined index: url in file /modules/xortify/include/forms.xortify.php line 24
Notice: Undefined index: viewemail in file /modules/xortify/include/forms.xortify.php line 25
Notice: Undefined index: timezone in file /modules/xortify/include/forms.xortify.php line 26
Notice: Constant XOOPS_SOAP_LIB already defined in file /modules/xortify/class/auth/auth_soap.php line 28

And Spiders won't install at all. first I get a 500 error, then it goes to site preferences, and when I look back at modules i'ts not installed

And that without the mainfile changes on a 2.4.5 install

And there is nowhere in xhortify preferences to change url's

wishcraft

sounds like you are missing several php extensions to run soap or JSON the majical pear import for the command would be:

// Xortify 2.52 features a pear import for a json extension in PHP 5.2 and later
if (!function_exists('json_encode')){
    function 
json_encode($data) {
        static 
$json NULL;
        if (!
class_exists('Services_JSON') ) { include_once $GLOBALS['xoops']->path('/modules/xortify/include/JSON.php'); }

$json = new Services_JSON();
        return 
$json->encode($data);
    }
}

if (!
function_exists('json_decode')){
    function 
json_decode($data) {
        static 
$json NULL;
        if (!
class_exists('Services_JSON') ) { include_once $GLOBALS['xoops']->path('/modules/xortify/include/JSON.php'); }

$json = new Services_JSON();
        return 
$json->decode($data);
    }
}
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

wishcraft
Re: Xortify 2.5.1 & Spiders 2.7.1 - Cloud Security for XOOPS & Clones (Testing)

Try xortify 2.52 and spiders 2.72 - xoops2.5_xortify_2.52.zip - xoops2.5_spiders_2.72.zip
Resized Image

wishcraft
Re: Xortify 2.5.1 & Spiders 2.7.1 - Cloud Security for XOOPS & Clones (Patched ZIPS)

Could you please change the download if you have already retrieved the file, the ZIPS where patched 26/09/2011 12:49 AM AEST
Resized Image

chefry
  • 2011/8/28 0:04

• chefry

• Home away from home

I get the same error trying to install spiders from the above download

Quote:

The website encountered an error while retrievinghttp://franksrecipes.net/modules/system/admin.php. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

When I hit reload it takes me to the System Configuration menu. If I go back to the modules list, Spiders is not installed

I didn't even install xortify. I just oploaded it to the server. The modules list lost it's background graphics and went white

there were no error, but I go this

Quote:

Queries
0.000044 - SET NAMES 'utf8'
0.000038 - SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS = 1
0.000062 - SELECT * FROM config WHERE (conf_modid = '0' AND conf_catid = '1') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
0.000175 - SELECT sess_data, sess_ip FROM session WHERE sess_id = 'nrb060rl29tmftuu82n4jnnps4'
0.000056 - SELECT * FROM users WHERE uid = '1'
0.000049 - SELECT * FROM modules WHERE dirname = 'system'
0.000052 - SELECT * FROM modules WHERE dirname = 'protector'
0.000317 - DELETE FROM protector_access WHERE expire < UNIX_TIMESTAMP()
0.000179 - SELECT COUNT(*) FROM protector_access WHERE ip='109.87.208.122' AND request_uri='/modules/system/admin.php?fct=modulesadmin'
0.000118 - SELECT COUNT(*) FROM protector_access WHERE ip='109.87.208.122'
0.000150 - INSERT INTO protector_access SET ip='109.87.208.122',request_uri='/modules/system/admin.php?fct=modulesadmin',expire=UNIX_TIMESTAMP()+'60'
0.000081 - SELECT * FROM config WHERE (conf_modid = '0' AND conf_catid = '3') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
0.000063 - SELECT * FROM modules WHERE (hasadmin = '1' AND isactive = '1') ORDER BY weight ASC, mid ASC
0.000047 - SELECT * FROM modules WHERE dirname = 'altsys'
0.000051 - SELECT * FROM config WHERE (conf_modid = '41' AND conf_catid = '0') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
0.000060 - SELECT * FROM modules WHERE dirname = 'lexikon'
0.000058 - SELECT * FROM config WHERE (conf_modid = '112') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
0.000041 - SELECT categoryID, name FROM lxcategories
0.000069 - SELECT * FROM modules
0.000044 - SELECT cid, title FROM weblinks_category WHERE pid='0' ORDER BY orders, cid
0.000049 - SELECT * FROM modules WHERE dirname = 'PDdownloads'
0.000041 - SELECT storyid, title, homepage, submenu FROM content WHERE homepage='0' AND submenu='1' ORDER BY title
0.000091 - SELECT * FROM modules WHERE dirname = 'news'
0.000061 - SELECT * FROM config WHERE (conf_modid = '23') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
0.000064 - SELECT categoryID, name FROM lxcategories
Total: 25
Blocks
Total: 0
Extra
Included files: 330 files
Memory usage: 7153716 bytes
Timers
XOOPS took 0.222 seconds to load.
XOOPS Boot took 0.021 seconds to load.
Module init took 0.011 seconds to load.
XOOPS output init took 0.007 seconds to load.
Module display took 0.184 seconds to load.

Once I deleted the subdirectory the modules page went back to normal.

So obviously neither are compatible with 2.4.5

recupsoft
  • 2011/8/28 14:35

• recupsoft

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/10/30

I get a blank page when I want to list which modules I can install...
(.../modules/system/admin.php?fct=modulesadmin&op=installlist)
if Xortify 2.52 (still 08/25 on SF.net) is present into dir modules... because of changes into include/functions.php it seems.
FR/EN sites: OverFiles.com + TotalJeux.fr / FR seulement : Sos-Adsl.com + PlaneteFree.fr

wishcraft

Well I would have to say, your either altering the code or have a very none standard install for some reason, I am not experiencing these issues at all here is a video I made 5 minutes ago for you 2.. Please remember to give it 20 minutes to upload

I really don't think there is an issue with any standard install that has all the libraries that XOOPS required installed. I have subsituted the json library for people running pre 5.2 of PHP, but I don't think any of the issues you are experience are anything more than none standard running environments, try upgrading to php 5.2 or later cause that is what they are both written on.

recupsoft, I notice from the function.php there was no if(!class_exists('sjkdhsdj').... so i have added it for you, but there shouldn't have been a conflict normally unless you installed spiders first.

Download: xoops2.5_xortify_2.53.zip

Okey I just fixed the signup class for spiders:

Download: xoops2.5_spiders_2.73.zip

Try it on the demohttp://xoops.demo.chronolabs.coop which is identical files as you have. Seems to all work? I really don't have enough information to tell you why you are experiencing these issues.
Resized Image

chefry
  • 2011/8/29 11:25

• chefry

• Home away from home

it's a normal 2.4.4 install upgraded to 2.4.5 by Mamba.

There have been mods to module templates, but not to any core files or backend templates

It's not on a localhost, it's on a server. Normal apache Php 5.2.17

I just installed this version and got an error

Quote:

Warning: fread() [function.fread]: Length parameter must be greater than 0 in file /class/smarty/xoops_plugins/resource.db.php line 20

The xortify screen is still showing at the bottom of the installed modules list. The sign up page gives the following errors

Quote:

tice: Undefined index: uname in file /modules/xortify/include/forms.xortify.php line 20
Notice: Undefined index: pass in file /modules/xortify/include/forms.xortify.php line 21
Notice: Undefined index: vpass in file /modules/xortify/include/forms.xortify.php line 22
Notice: Undefined index: email in file /modules/xortify/include/forms.xortify.php line 23
Notice: Undefined index: url in file /modules/xortify/include/forms.xortify.php line 24
Notice: Undefined index: viewemail in file /modules/xortify/include/forms.xortify.php line 25
Notice: Undefined index: timezone in file /modules/xortify/include/forms.xortify.php line 26
Warning: curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when safe_mode is enabled or an open_basedir is set in file /modules/xortify/class/auth/auth_curl.php line 53
Warning: curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when safe_mode is enabled or an open_basedir is set in file /modules/xortify/class/auth/auth_curl.php line 53

it's very slow and in the "check your email for activation screen" I get

Quote:

Notice: Undefined variable: stop in file /modules/xortify/admin/index.php line 59

another error

at URL /modules/xortify/admin/index.php

White screen no graphics and
Quote:

Errors
Notice: Undefined index: count in file /modules/xortify/providers/xortify/post.loader.php line 75
Notice: Undefined index: success in file /modules/xortify/providers/projecthoneypot.org/post.loader.php line 55
Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in file /class/theme.php line 288
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in file /class/theme.php line 288
Notice: Undefined variable: mod in file /modules/system/class/gui/oxygen/oxygen.php line 162

chefry
  • 2011/8/29 11:26

• chefry

• Home away from home

back to module list, errors

Quote:

Notice: Undefined index: count in file /modules/xortify/providers/xortify/post.loader.php line 75
Notice: Undefined index: success in file /modules/xortify/providers/projecthoneypot.org/post.loader.php line 96

wishcraft

Thanks chefry, I have removed all the warning and notices for you even though these are not what is causing the error on your system, I got a copy of 2.4.5 from the SVN and installed it and had no problems running it, also on 2.4.4 there was no execution problems.

Try downloading these again as the ZIPS are now finalised:

Download: xoops2.5_xortify_2.53.zip

Download: xoops2.5_spiders_2.73.zip

I made another video so you can see what i am seeing, but i am not sure why you are getting a WSDO on some of the functions of these two programs as you will see in the video it is running fine on XOOPS 2.4 series on my desktop.

Resized Image

Login

Who's Online

223 user(s) are online (146 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 223

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits