shalommemphi
Smartpartner can't update listings

Recently I keep getting "An error occured. The partner was not updated." when trying to update a listing in the smartpartner module.

The only different thing is my hosting provider recently changed all 777 file permissions to 755. I am thinking this might be the cause but after tyring to change all the files I think need to be checked still NO LUCK. Even re-installed the module (kept the data however) no luck.

Anyone got ideas? Debug mode didn't show me anything!
Using PHP5 with fast CGI
Helping each other with Knowledge

culex
Re: Smartpartner can't update listings
  • 2009/7/10 14:31

• culex

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/9/23

this should not be the case with permissions as you still have rights to reade the pages with 755.

What type of MySQL do you have ? What I mean is did your MySQL version get updated recently ?

Do you output any MySQL errors in error mode / queries ?

Any other changes to your XOOPS installation recently ?
Programming is like sex:
One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

tommyZ
Re: Smartpartner can't update listings
  • 2010/8/21 14:49

• tommyZ

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/1/4 1

Hi

Did you find a fix or a cause for this error?

Ever since migrating servers, upgrading xoops, i get the same error when trying to create a new partner.

From debug, i get:
Errors

Notice: Undefined index: filters in file /home/****/secure324l***/libx/modules/protector/class/ProtectorFilter.php line 63
Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file /modules/who_uses_us/include/functions.php line 163

any help would be appreciated, I am about to upgrade to xoops 3.4.5, currently on 3.4.3

Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it. - Lou Holtz
BlueHost.com - hosting with the most bang for your buck

Login

Who's Online

72 user(s) are online (55 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 72

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits