Spotify Api v1.07 RC 3
This is a module to show recently played songs on spotify. It uses jwulssons php api for Spotify found here https://github.com/jwilsson/spotify-web-api-php
And displays the recent played list in a carousel block.
Steps to set up the module.Spotify developer side
1) Go to developer.spotify.com -> log in using your normal spotify procedure.
2) Go to dashboard and create a new app. Call it anything you like. The press the big green app.
3) Copy the two values clientid and client secret. You'll use them in the module settings.
4) Edit your app settings. And fill out what you want but importantly put the link the the module/agent.php as redirect uri (eks. https://www.yoursite.com/modules/spotifyapi/agent.php
1) Go to the spotifyapi settings and put the values clientid & client secret in the text boxex.
2) Check that the URI link in the module matches the one you created in spotify
And it should work.
See it in action here www.culex.dk
(down right) and www.culex.dk/modules/spotifyapi/
for a weekly chartTest inviroment
Download from trunk here.https://github.com/djculex/spotifyapi/archive/refs/heads/main.zip
Or fork https://github.com/djculex/spotifyapi