wishcraft
Re: Letters from Impress.CMS

Quote:
do you mind posting the emails in module dev list mamba asked you why you removed trabis name from a file and put your name there for ONLY cosmetic changes? And the module's original author is phppp or D.J., the guy you are blaming. You took over this module and released a version without talking to him at all.

APAPHAHAHAHAAPAAPAHAA and your one for communication dj, what is this a mamba script, the english looks to good and why is your xoops develop rank look different than mine

What a sap.. I request you get a Bj..
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

aph3x
  • 2010/6/2 16:35

• aph3x

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2004/12/26

FYI "aphex" is to be read as "FX" but I give you credit for knowing about the artist ;).

As for my employment, I'm not employed by anyone.
Everything I'm not made me everything I am
The Themes

phppp
  • 2010/6/2 16:36

• phppp

• XOOPS Contributor

• Since: 2004/1/25

And,

do you mind answering mamba's question that you released a Japanese developer's module but there was virus in the package you released ?
You never answered his question where did you get the infected package.

mboyden
  • 2010/6/2 16:43

• mboyden

• Since: 2005/3/9 1

<heavy>Sigh</heavy>
Pessimists see difficulty in opportunity; Optimists see opportunity in difficulty. --W Churchill

XOOPS: Latest | Debug | Hosting and Web Development

aph3x
  • 2010/6/2 16:47

• aph3x

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2004/12/26

Also wishcraft,

The quality should ALWAYS be considered over number, releasing 100 crappy things is really not what XOOPS needs, if its 1 thing but brilliant then community is satisfied withe the outcome .

If number would've been a factor then XOOPS would've probably been at version 25000.05 or sumthin
Everything I'm not made me everything I am
The Themes

wishcraft

Quote:
The quality should ALWAYS be considered over number, releasing 100 crappy things is really not what XOOPS needs, if its 1 thing but brilliant then community is satisfied withe the outcome .

No I and trabis apart from the preloads havin't been 'adding' a thing to xoops. Preloads was trabis - he want to put in we had been talking about a hook for so long for usability.. But all the other stuff is what XOOPS is design to have but never had implemented. Like the PDO..

If you look at the variable XOOPS_DB_TYPE this is to specify to a PDO the database driver. It is again used in the module installation which encompasses modules running on other XOOPS_DB_TYPES but xoops has a bottle neck with the existing database libraries while developing the PDO I was shocked how it quickened the boot strap just from using adodb as the database engine.

Of course this doesn't introduce any bugs just a more usable database library the existing one is from 1996 and which has a bottle neck that basically goes like - none of it is handled database abstraction - it is just endless command after another in a wrapping class.

Mind you the refactorised 2.4.5 the bottle neck is hardly noticed I have noticed it is horribly more responsive.. But I would like to see the database bottleneck removed as well..

Adodb is used in most GNU used by 500 Listed companies. like mantis to name one as well as hundreds of others. And is a well tested library with over 4 million installation on it clients BSD Path and it is a sourceforge project - just like xoops.

And the aggregation in 2.6 is the standard fall out of having a bad backend.php that only reports items from one module not aggregates it self from these system applications, which is required for a sitemape (see: sitemap.org)..

Not to mention the countless hours of SEO XOOPS without want or need for recognition and posts like - You have done the most for XOOPS. That has left things like:

This in page rank 12 which fluctuates all the time that why for example google don't report page rank at this level, or was it 10.. Anyway. All to be treated like a piece of endangered faecies. Anyway aphex how long have you big noted yourself, ever been kidnapped at gun point... I have a few times.. and it wasn't for xoops...

Check out XOOPS in Bing:http://www.bing.com/search?q=xoops&go=&form=QBLH&filt=all&qs=n&sk= you will notice chronolabs that has sat by for 20 years from our involvement in TCP/IP and other platforms that run the internet today we have a high rank there.. and around the place..
Resized Image

wishcraft

Quote:

phppp wrote:
And,

do you mind answering mamba's question that you released a Japanese developer's module but there was virus in the package you released ?
You never answered his question where did you get the infected package.

Actually DJ, you might have to go through that mail box cause i did reply to over 2 days ago.. Maybe you missed it, and I am not sure if it was the distribution but the copy came to me infected and the client had no idea it was.

So I replaced the infected helpers with new exes and removed the hand coded iframe virus from the myheader.php the exe are clean in this copy but it still has the iframe virus if you want to download 3.1..

It was a hand done job to, I am not sure why with this developers perhaps as it had exe that could be executed to infect IIS Boxes, most viruses that edit php files will edit all files not selectively the best location to go through every file like the header.. This is a human decision in programmatic encapsulation as a virus isn't intelligent enough to know about what file to edit for that.

I am sure it isn't the author but I found it did come from the American distribution chain. Just one of those people looking for help with the product, he was having trouble getting it to run on php5 anyway so he approached me to make it php5 I do that for a minimal fee with GPL as it always has to be released.

If you would like to find out more, talk to the client if you can do so politely please as it came infected to me fresh from a download for this site : www.internetmoneyarticles.com
Resized Image

wishcraft

Quote:
FYI "aphex" is to be read as "FX" but I give you credit for knowing about the artist ;).

As for my employment, I'm not employed by anyone.

Lol as long as it isn't Aphex Twin, that would suck.. I am only using wishcraft as a handle as it has always been and i think it does funny things in that 1980's tv series 'It's Wishcraft' with samantha, tabitha and darren.

It was one of those 80's wicca film clips. Around the time of Mr Ed in Australia.. We don't have many TV Stations and people use to have a hard time choosing what to watch with analogue TV..

I wanted to see if the data pressure in my keyboard being what standardized TCP/IP 1,4,6 and content management systems and over 200 Mb a day of XOOPS modules being downloaded would content manage that horrible show. Like a visual screen saver for me so i could be - ask the show..

I am such a forum junkie i can't help myself viva XOOPS... I saw you where in pain so i came.

Uggghh Aphex twin, mate i have tattoos, piercings a mowhalk at times and happen to type php being from the streets of sydney. as a crusty punk most of my unmarried life.. So yes I would know of aphex twin and all the people on meth and doof doof that watch and love him. And I grew up on the North Shore, the bible belt of sydney -- with hidden lies behind doors.

I use to go down to the rifle range and learn to shoot high velocity sniper rifles from the age of 14 on the rifle range behind mt wilga. Drink bear in the sun and if i really don't like it I don't and walk away from it without a shun or worry.

I mean I am a serious programmer check out the triganomitry of mine in this you can even look at your name as a mandelbrot.http://bin.chronolabs.org.au/Augmented%20Fractals.msi this was before xoops i was working in alot of Microsoft compiler world of VB and VB.NET this is VB6.

I have been a programming and business analyst for years, got to pay for more tattoos and beers.. It was drives a punk on.. Or something that is included with SSL these days, my ANT Formula found in ANTdb that i go threatened of being shot by and address of @nsa.gov if i distributed it working so I added an extra null in the end of FES (Fractal Encryption Set)
Resized Image

red_Slider

As a XOOPS user I've to say one thing in this entire topic:
http://www.archive.org/details/JackWagnerattr.MontyPythontheWord????
(or if censor option will cut link try this:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1s4Z8X0iAw
And that's all!

Mamba
  • 2010/6/2 19:15

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Our rules are clear - there is no place for personal attacks, flaming, etc., therefore this thread will be locked.

Again, please follow our "Terms of use" and XOOPS Etiquette , or your account will be suspended or banned.

Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Login

Who's Online

183 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 183

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits