explorer1979
Xoops 2.3.3b with Zen Cart Modules problems!!!

Hi all,

I am new to xoops. and installed it 2.3.3 version no problems and the Zen Cart Module also installed and working well.

Until I want to customer it php file and coding change (Main the html part or move it php coding from lower change to upper position for layout etc)

After I upload the changed php file and replace the old one of the Zen Cart Module..

It error ..

http://www.rcatomic.com/atomicr3/modules/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1541

I am 100% sure the coding no problems, since I just move the position of the coding from lower to upper....

So what is wrong of the Xoops?

I try to upload the original files back to it, it will work no problems again. Look like have something protect the XOOPS or locked the change are not allowing...

Then I try del all the cache under
xoops_data/caches/smarty_compile/

No look still not work...

I need anyone who can help
Thank you of your time and very much.

Best Regards,
Jimmy

ghia
Re: Xoops 2.3.3b with Zen Cart Modules problems!!!
  • 2009/11/10 10:20

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

So, it looks you changed sonething too much. Without seeing what you have changed, it is difficult to say. If the changements are too big to explain here, make a zip with the original and changed file.
It looks like the XOOPS header and footer are no longer taken in account.

explorer1979

Hi,

Please go there

I upload the two php file, have the coding that I changed.. of the Zen Cart Module...

http://www.rctoplist.com/problems.zip

Please go to Google search the "WinMerge", this is a open source software that can compare two file what is the different of the coding quickly.

the (o).php is origirnal file, where the without (o).php is the file that I am changed...

So it is why I know that not is the coding I write wrong.

Thank you

Best Regards,
Jimmy Chan

ghia
  • 2009/11/10 13:47

• ghia

<!--bof Product details list  -->
<?php if ( (($flag_show_product_info_model == and $products_model !=? or ($flag_show_product_info_weight == and $products_weight !=0) or ($flag_show_product_info_quantity == 1) or ($flag_show_product_info_manufacturer == and !empty($manufacturers_name))) ) { ?>
I think the error is at '$products_model !=? or'. Don't know what you are trying there.

preachur
  • 2009/11/10 14:15

• preachur

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2006/2/4 4

Have you tried oledrion? It seems to work better for me.

http://www.instant-zero.com/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=16

explorer1979

preachur,

Thx, but my company using Zen Cart, but Zen Cart with good modules that for post news effect, so we using XOOPS lo

Before we using Joomla + 3rd Shop Module like you suggestion to me. But now the management said it will slow down the update of the products part and Joomla's interface also not user friendly with them, they using XOOPS before.

So why now make this XOOPS with zen cart like that.

Thank you of all help

Best Regards,
Jimmy

explorer1979

Hi all,

Fixed by this,

<?php if ( (($flag_show_product_info_model == 1 and $products_model != '') or ($flag_show_product_info_weight == 1 and $products_weight !=0) or ($flag_show_product_info_quantity == 1) or ($flag_show_product_info_manufacturer == 1 and !empty($manufacturers_name))) ) { ?>

Before the coding is this, have problems
<?php if ( (($flag_show_product_info_model == 1 and $products_model !=? or ($flag_show_product_info_weight == 1 and $products_weight !=0) or ($flag_show_product_info_quantity == 1) or ($flag_show_product_info_manufacturer == 1 and !empty($manufacturers_name))) ) { ?>

explorer1979

How to make this title from unsolved to fixed?

ghia
  • 2009/11/23 12:04

• ghia

Edit your first post.

red_Slider

Which version of ZenCart you use?
Is it Zen_Cart_Xoops_0.3_1.3 ?

Try ZOX ZenCart on XOOPS:
http://www.s-page.net/products/33.html
It require registration for free download this module (be carefull cos default system language is japanese, but if U know zen-cart yo can quickly change language into eglish)

Login

Who's Online

140 user(s) are online (79 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 140

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits