invertigo7
Content Module with Configurable Edit Permissions
  • 2009/10/26 17:06

• invertigo7

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/1 1

Hello all! My apologies in advance if this is posted in the wrong place, but I wasn't sure where to place it.

I have a need I'm trying to fill in my organization. We are looking at redoing our web site and I really want to use XOOPS since I have been using it for years on my personal site. However, I have one problem I'm trying to overcome and I'm not finding a solution that will work.

What I need is a content module that allows me to set edit permissions on a per-page basis. I will have a number of people that will be editing the site, but I only want them to have access to edit their part of the site. All the content modules I've looked at are all or nothing. They either don't have access to edit anything, or they have access to edit everything.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you all in advance!

sailjapan
Re: Content Module with Configurable Edit Permissions

How about cloning the content module and assigning one to each editor?

red_Slider

smarcontent or publisher module

invertigo7
  • 2009/10/27 17:05

• invertigo7

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/1 1

Thanks for the replies. I can't get SmartSection to work in XOOPS 2.2, I can't get the forms to add a category to display. Do you have a link to this "publisher" module. I did a search, but that is kind of a generic term.

I will try cloning the content module. That may work for me. I've never tried cloning a module, so I will look into how to do that.

Thanks again!

ghia
  • 2009/10/27 18:09

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

Login

Who's Online

224 user(s) are online (134 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 224

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits