wishcraft
VidShop - Video/Downloads Shop

Resized Image

VidShop 1.52 Alpha

Hi how are you? Someone a friend once requested a module for a video shop, this will also work for a software downloads shop (Yes Herve you can rip the techniques if you need for oderion). This mainly remains untested code as i am waiting for my services to come back online tuesday or so later this week.

The journey back to where I orginally hosted chronolabs.. What a headache.. But you know they asked for it to be done to the aggressors first so I can rip them as torrents..

If you want to tinker around with this you will probably have to be an intermediate php programmer to get it completely working the known bugs are as follows:

* Paypal Multiple Items Detect problem at paypal with cart (waiting on response from paypal).
* Haven't tested the /bin - wamp crashes with .htaccess for some reason.

Soon I hope I will be migrating back to ubuntu, I was only sitting on a windows box with my purches adobes and all for all those dreamweavies that people seem to dead suck.. Truely doof is dead..

Least you can rest assure that all the software I use here is either Open Source (like opennanotech.com) and purchases licensed religious crap, even though i shield it as an atheists.

If your wondering the scale of the nanotech grid that was develop jointly between species offworld this is it distribution path at the moment, you can interact with it with the SQL92 database (You might notice it stores itself in enymze vegetable matter even on aluminum drives)

Resized Image

*** http://cid-6580d2a11c091017.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Nanotech%20Systems

It uses no implants, and runs sites like ATS from the pub near my house with the webmaster that no longer drink there.. All based of footfall progression and the birds tree's and animals, and no metal in biological masses (cause instantaneous combustion) - doesn't sit dimensionally right metal. Notice how the encarta and wikipedia atlas is wrong, look out for that dog man it even has a film studio with it, for torrents.

talk soon..

* download : http://cid-6580d2a11c091017.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/XOOPS%20Modules/VidShop/xoops2.x%5E_vidshop%5E_alpha.zip

sailjapan
Re: VidShop - Video/Downloads Shop

Sounds like an interesting mod, Simon.
(love the new Avatar btw )

wishcraft

the avarta is just for this thread... mwhwhwhahahahahahaha

ghia
  • 2009/9/21 7:47

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

Quote:
love the new Avatar btw
I don't!
It should say Genius in stead of Evil!

You may maybe not feel like it, right now, but you are.

It is not because your last addition (ERM class) of the XOOPS core was rolled back, that you're evil.

It is inherent on the XOOPS develop model.
XOOPS developments advances in two ways:
-1- by implementation of most wanted things.
-2- by implementation of interesting technologies by visionary developers.
In the latter case the community is mostly taken by surprise.

These novelties are in general not announced or explained and even if it were, maybe somebody could see the use, but very few could understand the reach of the addition. And this means not only to the targeted functionallity or future use, but also to the performance of the XOOPS system in terms of server use or user expierience.
When changements are too impacting, they change the very nature of the XOOPS system.

But now I'm too far on the philosofic part, let's come back to the surprise. It can be good and everyone is applauding or if the community feels it is not right or good enough, then the changement is refused.

This is all what organic growth is about.
The whole history of XOOPS is like that. Even the more promising V2.2.x version, which looked once the leading branch, died off by a revivement of the 2.0.x branch, which lives now further in 2.3.x and soon in 2.4.x

And that is what I mean on the inherence of the develop model. You can walk on the safe site under (1) or try to shape the future with (2) on the peril that the community will not follow.

How can this risk be minimized without minimizing the possibilities at the same time? I don't know.

As said it is very difficult to discuss these directions. If discussion is even possible, because sometimes I get the 'ivory tower' feeling.
But it is the way it is and both sides, developers and community, has to face the consequences.

Maybe this should be the start of a new topic, because I'm way out off topic by now.

Login

Who's Online

349 user(s) are online (71 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 349

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits