webweaver
Re: Adding a custom page
  • 2009/7/8 17:10

• webweaver

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/3/24

Uninstalling a module is not hard. Follow the instructions in this link. Once it is uninstalled, you will get a message stating that it was successfully uninstalled.

Once the module you wish to uninstall shows in the lower portion of the screen (modules available for installation area), you should be able to go to your home directory and remove the directory for the modules.

If you have enough space and are allowed multiple databases with your host, you might consider installing a test version of the same version of XOOPS you are using on your live site, to some directory that is not public, and then you can test candidate modules there before you take them live.

Dynia
  • 2009/7/17 11:13

• Dynia

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/7/17

hi :) i'm trying to change categories name in main menu. For example: Home for Blabla and i want to add text inside. Where i should edit that?
And next, how can i add some new categories?
Sorry for my english
Dynia :)

webweaver
  • 2009/7/17 11:52

• webweaver

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/3/24

Depending on what you want to change, here are a couple options:
1) for a custom block (one you created), you can change the name of the block.
2)To change the name an installed module displays in the menu, put the desired name in the first column and then click submit to update the databases.

Dynia
  • 2009/7/17 12:31

• Dynia

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/7/17

I just want to add some new sections on mainmenu. For expamle "contact" and put there some text. All i can do is create a new block. (?) :)
BUt eve i will add it its always blanked page.

Login

Who's Online

169 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 169

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits