sailjapan
Re: Olédrion 2

Cool! Got my button back

But

When a customer buys one of my products (which are all downloads), where does s/he get the link to the file? I put a link to the file in the product's settings, but I can't see where/when it's given to the customer...
Do my files/directories need any particular permissions (755 etc)?
Never let a man who does not believe something can be done, talk to a man that is doing it.

Burning
  • 2009/2/28 17:38

• Burning

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2006/8/22

hi,

Download link is sent by email, when client has paid.

As seller, you receive this kind of message :
Quote:

Hello,
This email informs you that the payment of the order number 20 was validated by
Paypal.
Please do not reply to this message.
-------------------------
Oledrion (http://myshop/)

... at the same time Client receive :
Quote:

Hello,
This email informs you that the payment of your order number 20 was
validated by Paypal and will be processed as soon as possible.
You can download your product(s) here :
http://myshop/modules/oledrion/download.php?download_id=5e1af2f0a3b9cf7532
We thank you for your order and we hope you will return to our site again soon.
Please do not reply to this message.
-------------------------
Oledrion (http://myshop/)
Still learning CSS and... english

sailjapan

I see, I see. You have to go to the shop back-end and manually validate each order (which may not be displayed by default) for the system to send out the email with a link. I understand now. Many thanks for an excellent module!

One request: useful for download sales would be a 'Validate Automatically' option in the settings area. So the customer gets an email with the link to his product immediately after his PayPal payment goes through without the admin having to do anything. Would this be possible?
Never let a man who does not believe something can be done, talk to a man that is doing it.

hervet
  • 2009/3/1 8:47

• hervet

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/11/4

Quote:

sailjapan wrote:
I see, I see. You have to go to the shop back-end and manually validate each order

No.

Quote:

One request: useful for download sales would be a 'Validate Automatically' option in the settings area.

That's already the case. When an order is paid, a second link is sent to the client with a unique download link.
I suggest you to install the module locally and to play with it.

sailjapan

Sorry Hervet. I have tried out the purchase 3 times, and I (as customer) only get the download link sent to me after I (as seller) have manually validated the order. It doesn't happen automatically. Maybe it should happen automatically, but it isn't happening that way.

Edit: Now, in this case, the seller (set in Gateway) is not me, though I am set to receive the email (Group to send an email when a product is sold). When PayPal sends a 'Payment Received' email to the seller asking him to accept the monies, is it that action that triggers the validation? If so, that may explain why I (the test customer) didn't get the down load link until I verified it from the module's back end. The seller was informed that I would be making a test payment to his account, and maybe he didn't accept it knowing that... I'll check with him, and report back here.

sailjapan

Okay, it looks like the seller, knowing that my purchases were only for test purposes, refused payment on the items I 'bought'. I assume that this is the reason that the sales were not verified, and why I as 'customer' didn't receive the email including a link.

Problem solved. Sorry if I wasted anyone's time.

Excellent module btw, in case I haven't said it clearly enough elsewhere

ybk78
Re: Ol�drion 2
  • 2009/5/25 5:56

• ybk78

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/9 6

appreciate if some one can guide me how to change manufacturer link name at product page to manufacturer logo picture?

I try get logo from manufacturer page but cannot display.

alittlemisfi

I tried using oledrion, i think this module can do better with more customization. I wanted just provide a offline sales system... basic stuff.

Is there anyway for me to change this?

How to lump shipping fees together to just 1 order. Total shipping instead of total item.

1. Disable VAT shown in sales cart

2. Notification of orders to Admin

3. Auto Generate invoice reference

4. Removed choice of invoice. Make it compulsary hence no need of this choice.

5. Removed choice of pay online. Make all offline payment, hence no need of this choice.

6. Make phone as required field.

The help is much appreciated.. thanks

mmcindoe
  • 2009/10/19 21:27

• mmcindoe

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/12

I'm having a problem with Oledrion 2.31 as well and hoping that someone can point me in the right direction. I've set up a product and the system sends out the link to the download with no problem (both in online pay and offline) but when the link is clicked to retrieve the download, all that comes up is a completely blank screen. XOOPS 2.3.3b, Apache version: 2.2.9 (Unix), PHP version: 5.2.6,
MySQL version: 4.1.22-standard. I've tried the module in a 2.3.1 XOOPS install as well with the same problem, so I'm at a loss. Can anyone shed some light for me?

Login

Who's Online

197 user(s) are online (136 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 197

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits