Angela78
Need help finding a Mod (WordPress 2.2.1)
  • 2009/5/17 15:17

• Angela78

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/5/9 1

I have went here to download it but they aren't taking any new user registration?http://www.xoops-magazine.com/modules/wordpress/wordpress-221-as-a-modul-for-xoops/#comments

I have the latest wordpress mod installed & all worked well but it made my yogurt mod. act up (It messed up the members search feature)

So I disabled the blog & yogurt works great now I seen a member here running the same yogurt as me with wordpress 2.2.1 & all works well with his site

So if anyone has that version of the WP blog I could download I'd greatly appreciate it

DarinAllan
Re: Need help finding a Mod (WordPress 2.2.1)

I've been wondering if anyone has tried this one on the the German XOOPS site, like can it upgrade an existing Xpress/wordpress install?

Xpress/Wordpress 2.7

Hopefully that is a translated link for those of us that don't speak German ;o)

Edit: ok doesn't seem to go to the xpress/wordpress page, just go to Downloads and you should see it in the "New Downloads" block.

wishcraft

I know xoopsforge.com have a wordpress module, I used 2.1 quiet a bit.. I don't think it is a case of just 'upgrading' an install, you have to use the XOOPS version... Do you want a copy, i can email it to you..

Just contact me @ lsd25@hotmail.com

THanks

Simon
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

Angela78
  • 2009/5/19 0:39

• Angela78

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/5/9 1

Thanks I found it Yes I ment the XOOPS version I got it all working I could do a happy dance I even got the OpenID version 0.22
working on my site Now I just need to get the pages in Eng. lol

Any help with that would be a blessing

Login

Who's Online

153 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 153

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits