wishcraft
Sorry for being so long

Hi all how have you been? Sorry I have been off the post for 2 months, by my SVnhttp://x-torrent.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ where I was updating a language file for the nederlands [:LP:] and moving to the official final when I was encaserated under something titled the 'Mental Heath Act' it is okey except none of my code nor the fact that what they have diagnosed me with which will have a speech impediment (which is how you also write)..

It is a thing called Defective Schizophrenia they say which would mean you would have a plain understanding not be able to spell obfustication (all the notes are... eww how sickly). No form when i got a second opinion seems to be prevalent in any of my hand typed code at bin.chronolabs.org.au, which if you didn't know about people inside the detective word psychopath, like a psychologist forgot to have a notation or post graduate degree to show where in my code this is prevalent which is possible in those combos.. Nor are speech impediment prevalent really apart from data pressure forces which happens with me anyway as I am a contributor to some of the headers in tcp/ip..

I find it saddening that people would want to place you in an ward for data pressure and causality of others use of your code and others impression that didn't work for them.

We had to burley eyed policeman drop by and pick me up with MCH in my local area when I just received a genetic text on myself that has de-santized at that point from complete chemical drug intolerance.. Which I already know and only stick to tea and coffee and other varieties of food.

I am in concord at the moment, they say I will be out for christmas (dogma season).. So i will resantize myself and return to finish those modules off..

I have a contract with btsec, unless he is looking around, but those will only be available for next year, but being an atheist, I don't mind worked in dogma years, I am told that it will be from the next local magistrate (local court - get those scribble pads ready) that I will be held for a further 4 months...

xxxxxoooxxx to you all... Hope to see you soon.. I put on weight so fast that I have stretch marks.. Another telepany fat bomb... with what evolutionary aspects in myself are.. And population obsesity..
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

sailjapan
Re: Sorry for being so long

be well, wishcraft.

Looking forward to your return.
Never let a man who does not believe something can be done, talk to a man that is doing it.

ghia
  • 2008/12/11 4:11

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

+1

Mamba
  • 2008/12/11 6:40

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Good to have you back, my friend! Stay well!!!
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Runeher
  • 2008/12/12 23:57

• Runeher

• Module Developer

• Since: 2008/1/24

Stay well, Simon... Looking forward to more pointless, relaxing jibbrish on msn...

Login

Who's Online

143 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 143

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits