Anonymous
Re: MP manager 2.6 instalation issues
  • 2008/3/15 12:36

• Anonymous

• Since:

Quote:
psaxtiri wrote:

Root folder has 3 files inside (class, themes,pmlite.php).

Can you tell me where to copy them in my site?

The "Root" folder shouldn't be uploaded with the rest of the module's files. Rather, its contents need to be uploaded separately to a number of locations:

1. There are four files in the Root/class/smarty/xoops_plugins directory. These need to be copied to your website's /class/smarty/xoops_plugins directory.

2. Inside the module's Root/themes directory there is a further sub-directory structure starting with /modules....

Copy the Root/themes/modules folder and its sub-directories and files to your current theme in your website's theme directory, i.e. /themes/your-theme/modules.....

3. Overwrite your existing pmlite.php which is in your website's root directory with the pmlite.php file from the module

Hope this helps

I installed mpmanager this morning and it all works fine except:

1. I get the red-light issue mentioned above although everything seems to work okay

2. Clicking on a PM message receieved before the installation on mpmanager opens that message and all other messages received before it. Messages sent using mpmanager open individually (i.e. correctly).

I will contact Lord Venom (thank you for the module, kind Sir - it's excellent ) and report these two bugs.

psaxtiri
  • 2008/3/15 16:19

• psaxtiri

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2007/6/17

Thank u for your replay.

I follow your instructions and did what you said.

The only problem i still have is that i can't attach any file to my pm messages.

I click General Configuration and check all types of attachment but still nothing.

Have you got any idea about it?
Greece.
Xoops 2.0.18.12

frrwrld
  • 2008/9/11 1:53

• frrwrld

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/9/11

I did what it says on the below but I can't have this module work. How do I do it exactly what's written on #2? I'm guessing that's where I make the mistake. Anyone, help?

Quote:

JAVesey wrote:
Quote:
psaxtiri wrote:

Root folder has 3 files inside (class, themes,pmlite.php).

Can you tell me where to copy them in my site?

The "Root" folder shouldn't be uploaded with the rest of the module's files. Rather, its contents need to be uploaded separately to a number of locations:

1. There are four files in the Root/class/smarty/xoops_plugins directory. These need to be copied to your website's /class/smarty/xoops_plugins directory.

2. Inside the module's Root/themes directory there is a further sub-directory structure starting with /modules....

Copy the Root/themes/modules folder and its sub-directories and files to your current theme in your website's theme directory, i.e. /themes/your-theme/modules.....

3. Overwrite your existing pmlite.php which is in your website's root directory with the pmlite.php file from the module

Hope this helps

I installed mpmanager this morning and it all works fine except:

1. I get the red-light issue mentioned above although everything seems to work okay

2. Clicking on a PM message receieved before the installation on mpmanager opens that message and all other messages received before it. Messages sent using mpmanager open individually (i.e. correctly).

I will contact Lord Venom (thank you for the module, kind Sir - it's excellent ) and report these two bugs.

ghia
  • 2008/9/11 7:45

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

This is what I understand from it.
In #1 you have to copy the contents of Root/class/smarty/xoops_plugins, which are four files.
In #2 you have to copy the contents of Root/themes, which is one directory: modules (and its content which consists of files and sub directories).
The destination is /themes/yourtheme/ . If you use more than one theme in the themes directory, you have to repeat the operation for each theme.
The result would be: /themes/yourtheme/modules/ .

frrwrld
  • 2008/9/14 4:57

• frrwrld

• Just popping in

I do exactly what you say but it still doesn't work. This made me crazy. What else can I check?

ghia
  • 2008/9/14 8:16

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

Are there any messages with debug on?
Can you explain precisely your actions and what step fails.

frrwrld
  • 2008/9/14 14:45

• frrwrld

• Just popping in

Ok, I did exactly like here;

Then I went to module on my admin panel and on the integrations I clicked install for pmlite.php and system_block_user; pmlite turned green but not the system_block_user, it stayed red.

When I try to send a msg I choose a user and press the pm button a box opens and asks me if I want to save the file on my computer, which is the pmlite.php file.

these are the errors when debug is on

Warning: opendir(/modules/mpmanager/Root/themes/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in file /modules/mpmanager/class/class.FS_Storage.php line 86
Warning: md5_file(/pmlite.php) [function.md5-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file /modules/mpmanager/include/functions.php line 587
Warning: md5_file(/modules/mpmanager/Root/pmlite.php) [function.md5-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file /modules/mpmanager/include/functions.php line 587

Login

Who's Online

82 user(s) are online (56 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 82

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits