DjMikeWatt
Clean up the GROUPS admin page??
  • 2008/3/17 4:57

• DjMikeWatt

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/4/7 2

I don't know about anyone else, but the more modules and blocks that are instituted in my XOOPS site, the more impossible it becomes to easily manage the "GROUPS" admin page.

The CENTER BLOCK area for example... it's just too cluttered. Is there a hack that can be done that will, at the very least, put each of these blocks (check boxes) on its own line, instead of the current way?

What would really be great is if you could filter this by the page (or module) it's part of... but, again, at the very least, each block on its own line would at least make it a little bit easier to read.

I can't be the only person who's every brought this up, can I?

Resized Image

Runeher
Re: Clean up the GROUPS admin page??
  • 2008/3/17 5:50

• Runeher

• Module Developer

• Since: 2008/1/24

I totally agree... It would be a huge improvement!

the worst part is when you're almost done and hit a block link and have to start all over... argh!

sarahmx
  • 2008/3/17 6:25

• sarahmx

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2007/10/28

i would also like this section to be improve.....

hope someone can post a solution

i've a similar issue in the block section..to messy with too many unwanted block listed....i found a solution in the FAQ

https://xoops.org/modules/smartfaq/faq.php?faqid=673

stefan88
  • 2008/3/19 5:07

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

Hi,

you may try GiJoes blocksadmin module(discontinued) or altsys which is the new module that merges blocksadmin and templatesadmin modules. Make shure you search GiJoes forums - there is a hack to manage bottom blocks as the original module didn't have them.

giba
  • 2008/3/19 8:23

• giba

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/4/26

Actually, this is irritating. You will find this feature in version XOOPS by XTXM.

Another option would be the best and I believe, use the blocksadmin by Gijoe or the great module AltSys.

Besides the blocks concerned, the permissions of groups is complicated and AltSys facilitates this.

Login

Who's Online

234 user(s) are online (141 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 234

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits