kris_fr
[XoopsTeam] kris_fr - Design and Documentation - member
  • 2007/6/10 10:29

• kris_fr

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2005/12/31

hi,

[bad english]
I propose my candidature for the team of Design and Documentation also.
I have certain experience of the design of the theme, and good Css concepts and HTML.
These last months, I worked on the Morphogenesis theme template to promote it like standard near the community.
I also make party of the team of support of the French Community near which I bring my small experiment to XOOPS by some contributions on the forums and in their work.
Concerning documentation, I carried out many tutorials in flash or video for the newbies, in addition I opened the XooFoo laboratory to bring Ajax solutions in the personalisation of sites under Xoops.
[/bad english]

[portuguese]
Eu propor minha candidatura para a equipe do projeto e da documentação lhe.
Eu tenho determinada experiência do projeto do tema, e bons conceitos do Css e HTML.
Estes últimos meses, eu trabalhei no molde do tema do Morphogenesis para promovê-lo gosto de próximo padrão a comunidade.
Eu igualmente faço o partido da equipe da sustentação da comunidade francesa próximo que eu trago a minha experiência pequena a XOOPS por algumas contribuições nos fóruns e em seu trabalho.
A respeito da documentação, eu realizei muitos cursos no flash ou no vídeo para os newbies, além eu abri o laboratório de XooFoo para trazer soluções de Ajax na personalização dos locais sob Xoops.
[/portuguese]

[french]
Je propose ma candidature pour l'équipe du design et celle de la documentation.
J'ai une certaine expérience des thèmes, et de bonnes notions de CSS et HTML.
Ces derniers mois, j'ai travaillé sur le gabarit de thème morphogenesis pour le promouvoir comme référence à la communauté.
Je fais également parti de l'équipe de support de la Communauté française auprès de laquelle j'apporte ma petite expérience à XOOPS par quelques contributions sur les forums et dans leurs travaux.
Pour ce qui concerne la documentation, j'ai effectué quelques tutoriels en flash ou vidéo pour les utilisateurs débutants de Xoops, de plus j'ai ouvert le laboratoire XooFoo pour apporter des solutions Ajax dans la personnalisation des sites sous Xoops.
[/french]

Kris

kurak_bu
Re: [XoopsTeam] kris_fr - Design and Documentation - member
  • 2007/6/10 10:43

• kurak_bu

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/9/5 1

wow 3 languages
I think you are one of the best theme designers and XOOPS can't waste such person.

kris_fr
  • 2007/6/10 10:48

• kris_fr

• Theme Designer

I also think that the presence of Snow in this team is fundamental, within sight of immense work carried out and of his knowledge of the new architecture and naming brought by the recent versions of Xoops.
Version 3 brings a vision and many tools for the designers, I think that should not be lost.

kurak_bu
  • 2007/6/10 10:53

• kurak_bu

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/9/5 1

kris the leader position
is waiting for you here .

Members (so far):
Quote:
Memebrs:
incama
studioC
sato-san
Philou

kris_fr
  • 2007/6/10 11:00

• kris_fr

• Theme Designer

Not leader, if must not have one there, I think that snow would be most suited

snow77
  • 2007/6/10 14:50

• snow77

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/7/23

Thank you Kris and David for the nomination. I think the current design group counts with very skilled members and if they make public notice of the projects they work on and I am available at the moment I'd be happy to work with them.

Right now, I need a little rest, a small vacation to clear my mind up and be able to focus completely on theme and template creation but I need this rest now to gather new energies.

I'll be a supporter of the design team but not as member at the moment, not necessarily you have to be member of a team to be able to contribute to the works the teams are doing; leaving open the possibility of joining in a future.

If a leader is being voted for, I think Incama or StudioC are the ones with the most specialized skills for this.
www.polymorphee.com
www.xoopsdesign.com

philou
  • 2007/6/14 15:38

• philou

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/5/6 8

Quote:
If a leader is being voted for, I think Incama or StudioC are the ones with the most specialized skills for this.

I agree with you
Resized Image - - Resized Image

giba
  • 2007/6/14 16:30

• giba

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/4/26

My opnion and sugestions about members documentation.

- kris - language french - (but if not add team design)
- davidl2 - langauge english.
- snow77 - languages (spanish and english)
- RioSoft - language Spanish.
- Sato-San - language germany.
- Wilson - language portuguese and we (embaixador)
- kurak_bu - language polish
- MadFish - Language english.
- mboyden - Language english.
- jensclas - language english.

- Outhers members is possible, sugestions ?

p.s: Members for documentation is very relevant for future project

[edited for myself]
complements names and text...

debianus
  • 2007/6/14 17:16

• debianus

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/12/17

I would like to offer my aid like assistant or adjutant to snow77 and Riosoft in spanish documentation.
Of course, if they accept me.
I believe that it is a very great work for two people and Snow77 has a pile of work on her shoulders.

snow77
  • 2007/6/14 18:56

• snow77

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/7/23

I repeat:

Please DO NOT add me or propose me as part of any group or team. I DO NOT make part of any of the new administrative restructuring of XOOPS or whatever policies or plans it has in an official way.

I am just an independent theme designer, and that's how I'll stay. Thank you anyways for those who have kept me in mind.
www.polymorphee.com
www.xoopsdesign.com

Login

Who's Online

210 user(s) are online (122 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 210

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits