phppp
[XoopsTeam] My role (temporary) during the transient period
  • 2007/6/10 1:10

• phppp

• XOOPS Contributor

• Since: 2004/1/25

During the time period since resign of former project leader till establishment of new management structure, I would be taking the following roles temporarily:

XOOPS Project leader: leading the Project, responsible for decisions for major issues. Tasks: 1 to collect suggestions and advices from the community and respond properly; 2 to lead evaluation of existing teams; 3 to lead creation or refining of project teams upon project needs; 4 to assist teams in selection of their leaders; 5 to assist teams in creation of their management policies and rules; 6 to lead establishment of XOOPS Project Council, including member selection and making management rules and manifest; 7 to request report from the XOOPS Foundation.

Core Development Leader: leading XOOPS development; refining the development team by recruiting new members.

sailjapan
Re: [XoopsTeam] My role (temporary) during the transient period

Fully support you in this phppp. There'll be a monstrous amount of work ahead of you, and I respect your selflessness in taking it on.

Crip
Never let a man who does not believe something can be done, talk to a man that is doing it.

JMorris
  • 2007/6/10 1:55

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

DJ,

You have my full support. If there is any way I can be of service, don't hesitate to ask.

JMorris
Insanity can be defined as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Stupidity is not a crime. Therefore, you are free to go.

MadFish
  • 2007/6/10 3:12

• MadFish

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/9/27

Thanks for stepping up to take on this difficult task, I appreciate it. Thanks also for starting to lay the groundwork for improved organization - I think having a few rules on membership, how teams will operate and interact will be quite useful.

Login

Who's Online

222 user(s) are online (137 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 222

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits