paulizaz
Inventory/Asset Management module
  • 2007/5/4 8:42

• paulizaz

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2007/1/18

Is there any suitable module for asset management?

There is plenty of Asset and inventory management software knocking about but it would be usefull to have a web based version, especially one for XOOPS tht makes use of all the XOOPS advantages.

Anyone in the know?

chippyash
Re: Inventory/Asset Management module
  • 2007/5/7 10:55

• chippyash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/1/29

Not as far as I know.

You are venturing into the realms of ERP and CRM which XOOPS is not particularly strong on (or at least in the open source community anyway). I suspect there are those of us who'd be more than happy to develop a commercial application to meet your needs

dwork
Re: Inventory/Asset Management module
  • 2008/8/14 17:43

• dwork

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/2 2

I'd also be interested in this type of module, for use in Community Theatre costume/prop management.

Basically, we'd need multiple categories (costume, prop, set dressing, furniture), asset#, title & description (searchable keywords), image URL (and ability to upload/replace), storage location (building, room, section), donation information (who, value, etc.) and other categorization information (era, style, etc.). We'd like the ability to print a pick-list. We don't really need to relieve inventory since we stage one production at a time.

I could code this external to XOOPS and integrate it, but a module would be cleaner, easier to integrate and more professional, plus I don't have time. Any ideas? Possible cost estimates?

Login

Who's Online

169 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 169

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits