lucky_phd
Gallery with multiple pictures with same name
  • 2006/11/12 21:23

• lucky_phd

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/11/13

Greatigs to all,
I have one request that can be made with hack (maybe). If topic should not be in this part of forum I apologiese.
I basicly want galery module with one feature, to put several pictures under the same name. I found one one site (wich is made on php) ideal solution for what I want. I don't want to spam, but I think that link will expalin egsacly what I want so I will writte it (if I made some erorr with this, please delite it)

www.cichid-forum.com/profiles
This is the frontpage of the script. I put it for reason, because I would like that module look like that.

http://www.cichlid-forum.com/profiles/species.php?id=132
This is link for one file. Check it out, and please infor me, can this be done with some of allready made XOOPS gallery modules, or this is something new.
Sinecerly
Aleksandar
First Serbian flyfishing website
www.musicarenje.org

Quest
Re: Gallery with multiple pictures with same name
  • 2006/11/13 2:55

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/19

Are you meaning several pictures under one gallery name? If so there are several that available that would fit your needs. the new release of extGallery, and there is xcgallery, and myalbum modules. extGallery and xcgallery have watermarking feature, i am not sure if myalbum does or doesn't. I think the extGallery may be more suited for your needs.

Quest

lucky_phd
  • 2006/11/14 21:03

• lucky_phd

• Just popping in

Thank You quest for the replay,
I don't need module that can made just albums, I allready have xoopsgallery on may website. What I need can be made with already made modules but someone will have to make some hack. Maybe my request was blury so I will try to expalin again( with exampels). I have site about flyfishing (fishing with artifitial flies). I want some module to make flies database. I can use gallery module type like myalbum, but I can upload just one picture. Imagine this. I create album (dryflies) and subalbum (caddis) in that sub album I want to put all flies that belong in that category (like elk caddis, Withman caddis etc) All of that flies must have many pictures (like picture form above, side photo etc.) and discription in block (side block). First issue is the problem, because all galleries can upload just one picture. One solution is to make sub sub album for each fly, but then onother problem occure. I would like to have rank and popular option, and, I think that now this is possibe only for picture, not for album itsef.
If someone have some solution for please infor me, because this is realy important.
Greatings from Aleksandar
www.musicarenje.org

lucky_phd
  • 2006/11/19 14:50

• lucky_phd

• Just popping in

Any ideas on this issue!?
www.musicarenje.org

jesphoto
  • 2007/2/3 14:21

• jesphoto

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/26

I am using Gallery 2 and insert into XOOPS via block.
Check it athttp://www.jesphoto.net
Gallery will let you have multiple users and multiple sub-dir for each. It does have separate dbase so if my XOOPS "bit the dust" my Gallery it is safe.
Have a fun

Login

Who's Online

251 user(s) are online (144 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 251

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits