technigrafa
Re: CSS100 [Holy Grail CSS Wireframe Theme]

Okay,

@Chappy

I've modified the fixed theme to use pixels instead of ems. Pixels won't adjust according the the font sizes. That may fix some of your resize issues. Also, note that if you have content in the center column that is too wide (tables sometimes), the right column will expand and look funny. To avoid this, don't put any blocks in the right column for modules who need more room in the content area. Maybe not the best solution, but since the theme is restricted to 780 pixels width total, with a right and left column, not much is left for the center column anyway. Another possibility is to adjust .outer in style.css to include width:90%. That may or may not do anything for you.

Speed
  • 2006/9/29 19:24

• Speed

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/5/18

Very nice work here!

I'm playing with it but found that the horizontal menu doesn't work under 2.2.x. Regardless, it's very educational and I look forward to the merging of the two XOOPS so I can take advantage of your efforts!

ianez
  • 2007/3/22 2:37

• ianez

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/1/26

for those interested in Skidoo2 porting I've open a new thread related to this 'holy grail' here
I've tried to solve also some issues being reported in this discussion, hope it'll help

Ian

Chappy
  • 2007/3/22 2:51

• Chappy

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/12/14

Hi, Ianez!

Nice job on that theme. I would like to use it as I think accessibility is a real issue especially with my site visitors. Technografa has already done some great work in this regard as have several others in this thread. Your work here continues that trend. I went toi your site but could not find the download link either in the downloads or in the article about minimalist. Anyway, great job!
MMM...It tastes like chicken! ...

Chappy
  • 2007/3/22 2:56

• Chappy

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/12/14

BTW, Technigrafa,

Your site is looking great and it seems like you're doing some really neat stuff. I used your changes and it did improve the appearance of the site. I should have followed up sooner. Thanks!
MMM...It tastes like chicken! ...

technigrafa

Thanks Chappy, I think the skidoo2 and a fixed version download links are somewhere earlier in this thread, if you still need them.

Also, if anyone is interested in porting some themes to XOOPS, this site is a good place to start. Many of them are already designed for a CMS, they are compliant and most look pretty darn good - they just need to be XOOPSified:

http://www.oswd.org

spadre
  • 2007/5/11 19:22

• spadre

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/4/13

Tehnigrafa, you site looks great in Firefox, Opera, and IE. That's ok because those 3 are the most used browsers, as far as I know.

Login

Who's Online

219 user(s) are online (148 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 219

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits