gestroud
Nutri-Board: Alternative & Traditional Health News
  • 2006/7/20 17:46

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

Been keeping this one on hold until I could find the perfect theme. Thanks, msdana!

Note: This is still a work in progress

Been working on this one on and off for a while and finally decided to devote more time to it. Could some kind soul take a peek at Nutri-Board and let me know if it functions on a general level? There's definitely some tweaking to do, particularly on the forum, and I'm adding an herbal remedies section shortly. Just need to know what works and what doesn't. I've looked at it so much in the past two days, I can't see mistakes anymore.

Thanks,

gestroud

jensclas
Re: Nutri-Board: Alternative & Traditional Health News

Quote:
and let me know if it functions on a general level?

Hi
As far as I could tell coppa reg'n works, the email came and i was verified...all the info comes together well - what a huge health directory! Did you expect 'avatars' to work on profiles? There are no avatars to select from in the poopup. The weblinks section is a place you haven't attended to yet but it seems to double up in terms of purpose given the health directory. Is that intentional? Forum works too but as you say you need some more tweaking there - categories.

Great site! Nice one.

gestroud
  • 2006/7/20 20:02

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

thank you kindly!

I'm kind of trying to decide what to do with the weblinks section. While the Health Directory is pretty comprehensive, it doesn't lend itself very easily to adding new sites. I'm considering using the weblinks for sites that belong to members and to add relevant links to advertisers. Kind of helps build a community, I hope.

Avatars aren't a priority to me - thought I'd turned it off.

thanks again.

kozuch82
  • 2006/8/25 23:44

• kozuch82

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/4/2 2

Very cool stuff! But you could catch up with the design!

Login

Who's Online

157 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 157

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits