chikenkicker
Problem with my site, weird text

i went to my site this moring and my text was all weird, so i went to the recovery page and turned on debug mode and got this

Warning [PHP]: main(/var/www/www.thed-project.com/language/english/global.php): failed to open streamNot a directory in file include/common.php line 155
Warning 
[PHP]: main(): Failed opening '/var/www/www.thed-project.com/language/english/global.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear'in file include/common.php line 155
Warning 
[PHP]: main(/var/www/www.thed-project.com/language/english/local.php): failed to open streamNot a directory in file include/common.php line 175
Warning 
[PHP]: main(): Failed opening '/var/www/www.thed-project.com/language/english/local.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear'in file include/common.php line 175
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file class/database/mysqldatabase.php line 242
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file class/database/mysqldatabase.php line 242
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _LANGCODE assumed '_LANGCODE' in file class/theme.php line 411
Notice 
[PHP]: Use of undefined constant _CHARSET assumed '_CHARSET' in file class/theme.php line 412
Notice 
Notice 
Warning 
[PHP]: constant(): Couldn't find constant _MI_THEMESET in file recovery.php line 89
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file class/database/mysqldatabase.php line 242
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file recovery.php line 144
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file class/database/mysqldatabase.php line 242
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/tplset.php line 191
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file recovery.php line 135
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file recovery.php line 159
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _YES - assumed '
_YES' in file recovery.php line 154
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _NO - assumed '
_NO' in file recovery.php line 154
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _GO - assumed '
_GO' in file recovery.php line 175

so any idea whats wrong with my site? did i get hacked?

Swain
Re: Problem with my site, weird text
  • 2006/8/9 15:47

• Swain

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/6/27

It looks to me like you are missing some key files, or the database is not being read resulting in the files failing to open.

Will_H
  • 2006/8/9 15:47

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

I'm no expert but it looks like your host changed the permissions on some files.

Usually thats what "Failed to open stream" indicates.

YOu may have jumped the gun on the recovery. It not always the best solution.

zyspec
  • 2006/8/9 15:54

• zyspec

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/9/21

There's definitely something wrong in your /language/english directory. The file that is being served as the index file for that directory appears to be a CSS file. You need to look at all the files in the /language/english directory to make sure they're what's suppose to be there.

Login

Who's Online

142 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 142

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits