James49
Blank Page Problem
  • 2006/7/11 22:54

• James49

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/7/11

I have seen "Blank page problem" threads but none I saw ended with a solution. Does anyone know what causes this to happen? I installed the latest version of XOOPS on a linux server and the install script loaded perfectly and I got green lights all the way through the install script. Then when going to the site every page is just blank white. What causes this? Is there one thing I can attribute this to?

James

Bender
Re: Blank Page Problem
  • 2006/7/11 23:05

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

Bender
  • 2006/7/11 23:07

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

ok looks like you unintentional opened a second thread instead of replying in this. I will delete the other thread.

Quote:
Found it or at least more comprehensive info on it at the Comprehensive guide to blank page link in the SEARCH feature.
Thanks!
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

nelson_cho
  • 2006/7/12 7:29

• nelson_cho

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/17

My situation is similar with you. I install XOOPS on Mandriva 2006. All along I seen during the installation process is green light. After complete installation, I get a blank page when I reach the website by using the browser in the server. When I view the website from other host, everything is fine.

Recently, I got another problem is, suddenly I cannot uploads file.

Login

Who's Online

212 user(s) are online (146 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 212

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits