bluenova
===Please read before posting===

Before posting please do a search in the XOOPS top right "Search" box using appropriate "keywords" and find out if the subject has been dealt with before. Also look through the FAQ’s, especially if you're unsure what search words to use. I couldn’t find any related issues by searching what next? Please use an effective title for the post; this assists other users to answer you who have had a similar problem. Many users will not be attracted to a "please help me I have a problem" title. A relevant title also helps other users find solutions to their problems. Posts like ‘I have a blank page’ will generally be ignored. Not because we don’t want to help, but because we can’t with such a small amount of information. Turn on debug: To switch on debug, go to system admin-->preferences and then general settings. You will see a "Debug mode" field. Choose "PHP Debug". Then go to the page that has problems and copy and paste any error messages under php-debug messages in the template below. When posting any debug messages please 'wrap' the message like this:
Debug message here
Copy the following template into your post and fill-in as much information as possible. The more information you give, the more likely you will receive a quick and effective reply to your post. XOOPS Version: Module Name/Version: PHP Version: MySQL Version: Web Server Software (Apache/IIS/Other): Operating System: Theme you are using: Custom template: (Yes/No) PHP Debug Messages: MySQL Debug Messages: Smarty Debug Messages: A full description of the issue: For more info or to leave comments please see the faq Below are two attachments to help you answer these questions. For a complete module (suggested version) choose xoopsmodinfo.zip If you can't access your site at all choose xoopsscriptinfo.zip Please read the readme contained in the download for instructions on how to use them.

Login

Who's Online

164 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 164

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits