Shine
Soapbox: Can't open file: 'xoops_sbarticles.MYD'. (errno: 145) TIP and Question.
  • 2005/7/11 14:57

• Shine

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2002/7/22

All of a sudden all of my soapbox articles weren't reachable for my users.
It said: There are no articles. But there are for sure!! The admin sais so!

A brief look within the sql learned me that the msgs at this table was: 'in use'.
Cleaning (empty it) wouldn't be the solution because then I got also be rid of all the articles. I want to keep them!

The solution for this could be:
- Enter within the querie table:
REPAIR TABLE xoops_sbarticle;

This worked for me.

No, after givin'this small tip my questions:
1).Do other soapbox user enter this problem
2). Why and how can such sql errors occur? What causes this?

Grtz., and thanks, Shine

chipthamac
Re: Soapbox: Can't open file: 'xoops_sbarticles.MYD'. (errno: 145) TIP and Question.
  • 2005/7/13 14:13

• chipthamac

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/4 2

Quote:

Shine wrote:
All of a sudden all of my soapbox articles weren't reachable for my users.
It said: There are no articles. But there are for sure!! The admin sais so!

A brief look within the sql learned me that the msgs at this table was: 'in use'.
Cleaning (empty it) wouldn't be the solution because then I got also be rid of all the articles. I want to keep them!

The solution for this could be:
- Enter within the querie table:
REPAIR TABLE xoops_sbarticle;

This worked for me.

No, after givin'this small tip my questions:
1).Do other soapbox user enter this problem
2). Why and how can such sql errors occur? What causes this?

Grtz., and thanks, Shine

Thank you so much for posting this. I have been banging my head for a day trying to figure wtf was wrong with my sql. I was not able to login. I mean, it would say thank you for logging in, then after redirection, you were back to being logged out, hence no admin area. Anyway I was getting error can not open xoops_session.MYI or something like that.
So I found your post via google search went to www.mywebsite.com/phpMyAdmin, then I clicked on the xoops_sessions (I was just guessing this was the problem, since it wasn't keeping me logged in.) and sure enough, it said it couldn't open xoops_sessions.MYI. So I took your advice and entered Quote:
REPAIR TABLE 'xoops_sessions'

It then reported that it changed the number 126 to 120 and that it was ok.
Thanks so much for sharing your fix.
-chip

pepokiro2
Re: Soapbox: Can't open file: 'xoops_sbarticles.MYD'. (errno: 145) TIP and Question.
  • 2006/1/25 11:02

• pepokiro2

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/29

Quote:

So I took your advice and entered Quote:
REPAIR TABLE 'xoops_sessions'

It then reported that it changed the number 126 to 120 and that it was ok.
Thanks so much for sharing your fix.
-chip

Hi
I have the same problem but I can't understand where to enter REPAIR TABLE 'xoop_sessions'
Will you explain please?
Thanks

m0nty
Re: Soapbox: Cant open file: xoops_sbarticles.MYD. (errno: 145) TIP and Question.
  • 2006/1/25 11:16

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

it can happen for a number of reasons.. but it's more regular on older MySQL versions..

i've had it happen 12 times in 2 days on 1 of the sites i work for.. they are running MySQL 3.x, i keep tellin em to upgrade.. but it's like talkin to a brick wall..

@pepokiro2, you do it from phpmyadmin in the query window.. or you can just tick the table and select repair in the selection box at bottom.

buzz_nofx
Re: Re: Soapbox: Cant open file: xoops_sbarticles.MYD. (errno: 145) TIP and Question.
  • 2006/1/29 3:26

• buzz_nofx

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/9 2

Quote:

m0nty wrote:
it can happen for a number of reasons.. but it's more regular on older MySQL versions..

i've had it happen 12 times in 2 days on 1 of the sites i work for.. they are running MySQL 3.x, i keep tellin em to upgrade.. but it's like talkin to a brick wall..

@pepokiro2, you do it from phpmyadmin in the query window.. or you can just tick the table and select repair in the selection box at bottom.

thanx dude..it works for my site..

Login

Who's Online

192 user(s) are online (131 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 192

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits