n01un0
Adding New Users
  • 2005/10/9 15:13

• n01un0

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/10/9

Ok, I know this is going to be a dumb question but I have spent two days trying to figure it out and I am at a loss. I previously had 2.0 installed and in the admin section unders "users" there was a choice to add new users. I have my site turned off to all other than registered users and webmasters since I am using it as more of an intranet/extranet for my sales guys in the field and dont want anyone else to use/access it. I upgraded to the new 2.2 and yesterday added the 2.2.3 RC1 patch/upgrade.
My problem is, I cannot find ANYWHERE in the admin section where I can add new users. Under the users tab now in this new version there is only "Find User, Mail User, User Ranks and Group" but nowhere to add new user. I am sure that I am just overlooking it again and again.

Before I pull out what is left of my hair, can someone tell me where in the admin section I can add new users?

Sorry in advance for such a n00b question but I am at a loss.

Thanks

n01un0
Re: Adding New Users
  • 2005/10/9 23:04

• n01un0

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/10/9

Forget it, found it.........woooooooo whoooooooooooo!

LOL.

leebrendalee
Re: Adding New Users

ok..where is it?? I can't find it either..as a matter of fact....nobody can register for some reason. All my permissions are set properly but nobody can register. It says module does not exist which makes no sense..I've now added it twice...any ideas.....45 mins trying to fix this..it did work..now it doesnt...

Login

Who's Online

146 user(s) are online (84 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 146

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits