• Since: 2004/4/19

XCGallery works ok with 2.2

barryc
Re: XOOPS 2.2 Compatibility List
  • 2005/8/18 6:24

• barryc

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/3/20

I would suggest temporarily setting a small donation amount in xdonations setup, then do a test donation. I assume you have a personal Paypal account that you could use. You can refund yourself afterwards.

My experience with xdonations 1.9 was that everything works, except the IPN logging. It installs, it passes the validation tests, and if you do a test donation it completes the transaction on Paypal and returns you to the correct page on your server, which shows briefly, as it's one of those transitory, intermediate pages. However, the transaction is not logged, the donation is not shown in the appropriate donation blocks of xdonations.

I hope you can try it and I'd love to hear you were successful. Then I'd know it is something on my system to look for.

Barry
Barry Cooper
Sweet Home, Oregon

DCrussader

@Jmoriss: XoopsPoll - 1.0
This module works (but is not 100% compatible with XOOPS 2.2), the new callendar used in XOOPS 2.2 is not for this modul.

When u post a poll with ending date after two months, u can see Poll question will end on: (and no date)

PD-Downloads 1.2 Beta pretends to be X 2.2 compatible, but I'm not sure
May The Source Be With You!

harwin
  • 2005/8/18 8:56

• harwin

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/27

Things that do not work

Although Newsfeeds works when you enter the data straight into the database through PHPmyAdmin, entering data through the administration page does give an ARRAY error.

Same with Polls. Straight into the Database OK, through administration ARRAY error.

In lay-out :
Firefox does everything fine, but I had to transplant my random picture from topright to bottomleft , because IE does leave a gap under the block. ( People, Please stop using IE! It is a nightmare.)

Things that do work

Catads - Very fine indeed
myguestbook - seems to do the job

Some weird thing happened though
Strange side effect:

When I decide to activate Gzip suddently Firefox browser does not display my XOOPS site anymore...

Had to use IE6 to reset this, because that one seems to do the trick. Now I do dislike this very much, because I only use IE6 for testing.

http://www.inhetoldambt.nl ( a site in Nederlands / Netherlandish / Netherish )

jdseymour

There have been some problems reported with gzip enabled, suggested to leave it off. From what I understand it only makes a difference on the admin side for page loading anyway.

Mithrandir

We have tried to fix it (blank pages were reported with gzip in 2.0.x too) and roll it out in the entire system, but are experiencing some problems that are made more difficult by a conflict between gzip and PHP debug.
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

Cusix Software

DCrussader

Previous my post for PDDownloads 1.2 compatibility for XOOPS 2.2 is partialy wrong.

Yeah, the module works without troubles such the presented one in PD Downloads 1.0 with reseting database after changing/deleting one category, but:

PDD 1.2, doesnt include the whole code pack (Upgrade and Import script is missing) - not a big minus

More than 10 nasty bugs was reported, and the main submiter (probably not the developer), posts empty post as solution for this problems.

PD-Downloads 1.0 was a cool and stable module, which a lot of fixes and additions to WF-Downloads 2.0.5a, now it looks to me like bunch of scrap, eg. I removing it from my XOOPS compatible list

(Nothing personal Krobi, and this is not the beginign of FLAME (i think that was the word), but u have to take the response and to answer if u can, otherwise... u know what to do)

Krobi if u think I'm blind, or dump, take a look on your smarty download, there is missing code files (forget about the docs).

I have to wait for WF-Downloads Next Generation....
May The Source Be With You!

cezar1
  • 2005/8/24 12:05

• cezar1

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/3 1

Any news on xHelp 0.75 release date?

Login

Who's Online

184 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 184

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits