catalin12345
CoMBINATIONS!

this combinations will be good to run perfectly...xoops 2.2
AMS 2.41 + CBB 2.2 final + XOOPS 2.2
but the big question is how...to convert news 1.3.1 to ams 2.41 or to update to 2.41 ams but to have all the articles in ams ???!don`t whant to delete them because are more then 300+ and are important...and to post them again will take lots of time..
also can ipb can be converted to cbb 2.2 or can anyone do an converter just to not lost the forums and the post of the forums?!!
can somebody help me a little bit to do this...!

Gambero[removed]
Re: CoMBINATIONS!

http://cbb.getituponline.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=71&forum=3

And another thing: catalin12345 please stop spamming all the time. Thank you!

catalin12345

i didn`t know...about that post..and that post is not in this forum and there is ipb to cbb..i need ipb to cbb...understood?!

Gambero[removed]

Yes i understand ... there is no such converter! You can still do it manually.

Herko
  • 2005/7/31 18:58

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

you need... and you need now, and everyone is scrambling to try to help you, but you're acting like ther's major panic and youre runing around like a headless chicken.

My advice: calm down. Breathe in slowly, breathe out slowly. Count to 10 (a few times).

Then, you start thinking like an independant person. What can you do yourself to solve the problems? How can you describe your problems best, have you read all the news (it is 2 pages) and followed the directoins people give you? Have you read other peoples posts on their issues, and have you thought every step through? And have you given people time to adjust to the major changes XOOPS 2.2 brings? You can't demand people do all this for you...

Everyone is trying to help, a lot of your disasters have been fixed already. Don't jump in the deep without being able to swim. We might ot be able to save you from drowning...

Herko

catalin12345

very funny!
..and till now your wrong no problems where solved!
neither webmaster block
neither problems with templates that many haves
neither problem with pm ...that is very weird...
and i`m trying to find some solution to install other modules maybe XOOPS 2.2 that is the worst release ever will work more good with them..and i will have no problems that i have now...
before releasing if you could writed in the news:BIG BUGS STILL NOT YET DONE then for sure i didn`t upgraded to 2.2
upgrading to 2.2 was a mistake and 2013 was more good stable and an real good release version!

DonXoop

May I humbly suggest that you stay at 2.0.13. If you can test 2.2x on a test site you might be able to help find problems but otherwise, your site would be perfectly fine staying on 2.0.13

Everyone would appreciate it.
no max no bling. goes double for mik. triple for the insane aliases of said lunatics
===========================
Not around here anymore. Way too many idiots, so sad.

catalin12345

Don Xoop i know that..but i allready done the mistake and upgraded to 2.2 and know problems i`m trying to find solutions for all..

Herko
  • 2005/7/31 20:58

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Quote:

catalin12345 wrote:
i allready done the mistake and upgraded to 2.2 <snip> i`m trying to find solutions for all..

Yes, YOU made the mistake, and no, YOU're not trying to solve things, you're demanding solutions.

Herko

catalin12345

Quote:

Herko Coomans wrote:
Quote:

catalin12345 wrote:
i allready done the mistake and upgraded to 2.2 <snip> i`m trying to find solutions for all..

Yes, YOU made the mistake, and no, YOU're not trying to solve things, you're demanding solutions.

Herko

bro i`m an user of xoops..i`m not an programer and i didn`t done the XOOPS 2.2 version..like i said XOOPS 2013 is great...every thing that is great is great and everything that is not great is not great...
and is my right to ask for some solution i`m trying also by myself to fix all the bugs..
till now i remediate the solution on templates...but more to go...i`m not an computer...

Login

Who's Online

245 user(s) are online (147 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 245

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits