Gambero[removed]
Re: HOW TO UPGRADE VER - 2.0.92 TO VER - 2.2

Quote:

catalin12345 wrote:
and my opinion is 2.2 is a big bullshit..if it was all good i surely didn`t not post so many post with problems and troubles with the new version!understood?!!???????????!

No, it is not a bullshit! Then why my site works perfectly with XOOPS 2.2 ? I don't have any problems ...

Maybe you should read the documentation ...

catalin12345

maybe you are lucky!and your site is blank page:
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the xoops.specialci.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer

Herko
  • 2005/7/31 19:53

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Quote:

fredtheedit wrote:
I see at least somebody is so fantastic to realize that an anwser is important not "Cap Keys" like this MORON just announced.

Next time you pick a fight, pick someone who isn't the admin and project manager.

In accordance with the XOOPS.org Terms of Use and the XOOPSiquette, I hereby give you an official warning. Repeated failure to comply to the simple rules of decency, respect and commons sense, will get you a last warning and then permanent removal from this website and all xoops.org websites.

And oh, POSTING IN CAPS IS ONE OF THOSE THINGS THAT FALL UNDER THE COMMON RULES OF POSTING ON PUBLIC FORA. But hey, I'm an admin, I can do that to make my point.

Herko

Gambero[removed]

Quote:

catalin12345 wrote:
maybe you are lucky!and your site is blank page:
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the xoops.specialci.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer

Just please don't try to be smart! Xoops.specialci.com is a slovenian support page and it is in version 2.0.13! The problem is in HOST, not Xoops.

Another site that I run is 2.2 and I have no problems.

So please ... I am trying to be nice with everyone here ... but when it is too much I can't be nice anymore. So please stop right now!

catalin12345

lol i don`t have nothing with nobody..i just want to solve all my problems, to be done and clearly..
i didn`t try to be smart..but you said you have...site working perfectly with 2.2 what is that site?
that site i`ve finded in your profile was that site and is not working at me..i showed the error..to see
give the link to see it and i belive you...and you`re right with the hosting...

Gambero[removed]

That site is www.rapscena.com.

catalin12345

ok there you don`t have ipb...:) i think from ipb is my problem with pm!i will update and reinstall...wish me luck!

fredtheedit
  • 2005/7/31 21:04

• fredtheedit

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/3 7

Herko,

"In accordance with the XOOPS.org Terms of Use and the XOOPSiquette, I hereby give you an official warning. Repeated failure to comply to the simple rules of decency, respect and commons sense, will get you a last warning and then permanent removal from this website and all xoops.org websites.

And oh, POSTING IN CAPS IS ONE OF THOSE THINGS THAT FALL UNDER THE COMMON RULES OF POSTING ON PUBLIC FORA. But hey, I'm an admin, I can do that to make my point."

You got to be kidding me. You are using these rules to set me straight but you yourself don't abide by them. If you show respect to new and old members you recieve it. Plain and simple. You want to ban me because I won't tolerate you talking to me as if I was a 2 year old.

You have serious "EGO" problems Jack. Check out this quote out "But hey, I'm an admin, I can do that to make my point." Can We say "EGO"?

Listen, I am not here to literally disrespect any admin here but you are not representing this community well with your dissapointing use of XOOPSiquette. Lead by example.

So you will ban me? That means you ban everyone who won't be talked down to and made uncomfortable. So I used caps without realizing it and posted.

I can publicly apologize for that if I made any "One" person uncomfortable. But, for me to stay quiet and sit here with you making threats about how you will remove me from all XOOPS oriented websites is absolutely absurd!

Why don't we do this? We let this go and no hard feelings or you ban me and make your point clear that in this community we are among bias communists. Sad thing. How one person with power can make every thing look so grim with no regard of the many that they effect.

If I get banned folks I appreciate all of the "GOOD" people that are Xoopsters. You all make being a part of the XOOPS world a better and fantastic place! For those who choose the path of "Satan" "If You Live By The Sword, You Die By The Sword".

GodBless,

Fred. =0)

Herko
  • 2005/7/31 21:13

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

I didn't say I would remove you from all XOOPS oriented sites, I daid I'd restrict access to the xoops.org websites. Entirely different thing.

As for ego: you called me a moron for telling you in not unkind words to lay off the caps, as you can see in my own post, it is annoying and looks like shouting. Thus, the point is made.

Get over it, behave like everyone else here, and we're good.

Herko

fredtheedit
  • 2005/7/31 21:18

• fredtheedit

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/3 7

Herko,

Were cool. I will behave as a person that deserves respect just as much as you do. Now on to what's more important here. XOOPS the best CMS / portal / everything and anything we want it to be, awesome technology in the universe!

God Speed,

Fred. =0)

Login

Who's Online

238 user(s) are online (172 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 238

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits